• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSGroove - A variety of options for jailbreaking, and new homebrew all the time

Gravijah

charlequin said:
I mean, hacking trophies is kind of a funny situation because it's both ultra-douchey and completely unimportant, so you might as well make fun of people for it, right?

HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF TROPHIES

h6nSol.jpg

PSGames

I really wish PSJailbreak had waited until after 3.5 before they let this exploit known. Now we're without Move and 3D support until a custom firmware is released.

xero273

PSGames said:
I really wish PSJailbreak had waited until after 3.5 before they let this exploit known. Now we're without Move and 3D support until a custom firmware is released.

move works on 3.41

lethial

Reeeeeeee
PSGames said:

Because they can see that far into the future.

IMACOMPUTA

Dreams-Visions said:
just a note: you can format a Drive to FAT32 in Windows Vista/7 by simply using the command prompt:

format <drive letter>: /FS:FAT32 /q (or without the "/q" for a regular format, which may take a long time)
So i tried assigning a drive letter, but it wouldn't let me select it outright in disk management. I had to "create new volume" and then select "do not format".
After i did that, it wouldn't let me access the drive. Whenever I would try to explore the contents, it would say "Drive F must be formatted before use"
So i tried formatting it via this command prompt.
and
capturefat32388g.png

wat do

jediyoshi

IMACOMPUTA said:
So i tried assigning a drive letter, but it wouldn't let me select it outright in disk management. I had to "create new volume" and then select "do not format".
After i did that, it wouldn't let me access the drive. Whenever I would try to explore the contents, it would say "Drive F must be formatted before use"
and
capturefat32388g.png

wat do

I use this guy.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
IMACOMPUTA said:
and
http://www.abload.de/img/capturefat32388g.png/IMG]

wat do[/QUOTE]
[s]Try [URL="http://files.extremeoverclocking.com/file.php?f=197"]this[/URL].[/s]

Use jediyoshi's program. :D

Keio

For a Finer World
The homebrew is moving so fast that I definitely want to skip updating my FW.

What's the status of bypassing PSN check for game updates etc? Are all proxies & dns's just schoolyard talk right now?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Keio said:
What's the status of bypassing PSN check for game updates etc? Are all proxies & dns's just schoolyard talk right now?

If you're wanting PSN updates and patches/play online, you're not going to be able to use this simple truth.

The "DNS trick" comes and goes, you shouldn't rely on it to be 100% a bypass. Just forget it.

Top Bottom