• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN down?

Portugeezer

Yeah I was going to sign in for some Black Friday deals from the online store, sign in fails.

PS4 also doesn't seem to connect to PSN.

(UK)

Chille

Yeah, I've actually got this one as my background right now for my phone as well. :)

CUdVae7WsAAeQML.png

That is so cute :3 this is mine

CUbwDJRXAAAOYYN.jpg

come back PSN :(

Not sure if its posted but seems Lizard Squad is taking credit for taking PSN down again. Wish someone would actually do something about this group of internet badasses. Maybe they can redirect their energy toward some actual good like, I dont know, trying to DDoS ISIS?

Any chance this is the doing of the shitty white trash script kids again?

Yes. https://twitter.com/chippyshell/status/670250780352450560?lang=en. Unless they are taking credit for something they didnt do.

BibiMaghoo

Not sure if its posted but seems Lizard Squad is taking credit for taking PSN down again. Wish someone would actually do something about this group of internet badasses. Maybe they can redirect their energy toward some actual good like, I dont know, trying to DDoS ISIS?

Yes. https://twitter.com/chippyshell/status/670250780352450560?lang=en. Unless they are taking credit for something they didnt do.

They are going to take the credit regardless. There is no way to prove otherwise, and they are sure going to want people to believe it is them.

Ainsz

Possible fix, tried to go on Spotify on the PS4 which sent me to the "undergoing maintenance" screen. Pressing ok would send me to the same screen over and over but after 5 or so times, it put me through to the Spotify menu and had signed me in to PSN.

Now playing online Driveclub but the servers are pretty dead..

Mine is back up but now when I try and sign into Bloodborne I'm getting message cannot verify ps+ for my account but I'm signed in. Anybody know how to fix

JeTmAn81

I wasn't able to sign in either but I've been having sporadic issues like that with my 7-year-old PS3 for quite a while. It's pretty buggy with Hulu and I'm not sure why.

Can't buy my Witcher 3 (french PSN). I have an error message when I'm on the checkout screen. Well, back to Old Hunters I guess.

the SEN UK store is down for me, i wanted to buy Diablo for PS$ and Persona 4 Golden for Vita, so rather than two transactions on each console, i stupidly thought i could use the website

Novocaine

Down in Melbourne Australia. Just got a toast notification that PSN is under going maintenance.

Just fixed the random eject issue AGAIN and now this. I just want to play fucking Bloodborne.

Top Bottom