• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Flash Sale incoming (US)

OmegaFax

Nothing interesting here for me. It's a lot of comic book filler, anime, and some lego stuff ... not to mention a lot of Zen Pinball 2 DLC.

Shin

Banned
LOL, man I already have 8 games in my basket for the current sale...
PlayStation is really pushing digital sales like no tomorrow (super great for me because I have 100 games on wishlist ATM).

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven for 23.99...

Hmmm wish it was lower.

Why does it feel like Mass Effect Andromeda has been on sale for months now?

FLASH SALE Error? Zen Pinball 2: Marvel Pinball Original Pack is FREE on PSVita.

Edit: Buying the free Vita version makes PS3 AND PS4 version FREE due to crossbuy!

Edit: Not anymore. Weird. Guess I got a free game!

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
I'm going to have to buy some games before I get a PS4 arent I...

Cant pass up The Order at $5.

BHK3

Banned
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven for 23.99...

Hmmm wish it was lower.

Why does it feel like Mass Effect Andromeda has been on sale for months now?

because it has been, for some reason Sony/Publishers are very adamant on not putting anything thats not current on sale.

34e760cf02.png

Might as well with the Godzilla game, was wondering when it would go on sale again.

Edit: and done, janky kaiju action set for later

Oh, sweet, Deadpool. I had a fun time playing it on PC and I love Deadpool, so I hope it's-

Oh... $20 again. Activision tax. No thanks. $14.99 and I'd bite.

Shin

Banned
I'm going to have to buy some games before I get a PS4 arent I...

Cant pass up The Order at $5.

That's exactly what I'm doing, whenever I get a PS4 I'll have stuff to play if not they can carry over to next gen when things are slow.

Honome

Anyone played Slain: Back from Hell? How is it on PS4? It´s only 4.5 bucks.

Wasteland 2 for 15 bucks is tempting too... and also the other games from the digital sale already on basket! Damn sony!!!

Briarios

Not much there for me, maybe hand of fate and one of the Lego games. Which is best Marvel Heroes, Avengers, or Harry Potter?

Top Bottom