• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Weekly Deals – PS Plus Specials and Deep Silver Sale

PSN Weekly Deals – PS Plus Specials and Deep Silver Sale

PS Plus Specials

GTA Trilogy – $17.49
GTA 3 - $8.99
GTA: SA - $8.99
GTA: Vice City - $8.99
Twisted Metal Black - $4.99
PaRappa The Rapper 2 -$4.99
Max Payne - $8.99
Dark Cloud - $7.49
Dark Cloud 2 - $7.49
Star Wars Bounty Hunter - $4.99
Star Wars Jedi Starfighter - $4.99
Star Wars Racer Revenge - $4.99
Rogue Galaxy - $7.49
Bully - $8.99
FantaVision - $4.99
Manhunt - $8.99
Arc The Lad – Twilight of the Spirits - $7.49
Okage: Shadow King - $6.99
War of the Monsters - $4.99

Deep Silver Sale

DiRT Rally - $44.99
Saints Row / Metro Double Pack - $16.49
Risen 3 - Enhanced Edition - $9.99
Metro Redux - $8.99
Saints Row IV National Treasure Edition (PS3) - $7.49
Saints Row Re-Elected & Gat Out of Hell - $11.99
This War of Mine: The Little Ones - $19.49
Metro 2033 Redux - $5.99
Metro: Last Light Redux - $5.99
Saints Row IV (PS3) - $5.99
Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell (PS3/PS4) - $5.99

Gestault

Rogue Galaxy and Dark Cloud 2 are hard to argue with. I'm sure someone somewhere is disappointed that the sales are only for PS+, but c'est la vie.

EVERYONE NEEDS METRO REDUX.
It's 9 goddamn dollars for both. If you haven't played them, now's the time.

I give this a strong "second."

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
How are the Star Wars games, especially Racer Revenge? I loved Star Wars Racer for N64. Is this one better or about the same?

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Is Saints Row worth it on the PS4? May get the pack with Metro.
If not, Metro Redux only it is.

I bought twisted metal black and it displays OK, but some screenshots of PS2 on PS4 games show them with a small black bar on the top and bottom (the bars on the left and right are normal and OK)

Can anyone confirm the gta games fill the screen vertically before I buy? Same with Max Payne?

Any of those PS2 classics have widescreen support?
It won't have any impact into whether I'll buy or not, I'm just curious.

And how upsetting is it that they removed tracks from those GTA games? I hate to say it, but it's probably a deal breaker for me. Vice City without MJ....ewww. Anyone but these and eventually got over it?

So Deep Silver possibly cancelled Dead Island 2 right around the same time as a Humble Bundle AND a PSN sale? I really have to wonder if they're doing okay.

MikeyB

Metro bought.

I got back into shooters with Shadow Warrior recently. Metro will be a nice balance to it. I didn't plan on buying more games, but that's hard to beat. It is almost as if I'm losing money by not buying it.

antitrop

I wonder how well Twisted Metal Black holds up. I haven't played it in 15 years, but it was great for early-gen PS2 times.

I hope people weren't buying those PS2 Classics right away.
hello-darkness-gob-gif-wall-3.gif

gwailo

Banned
I bought twisted metal black and it displays OK, but some screenshots of PS2 on PS4 games show them with a small black bar on the top and bottom (the bars on the left and right are normal and OK)

Can anyone confirm the gta games fill the screen vertically before I buy? Same with Max Payne?

GTA games are widescreen, Max Payne isn't.

And how upsetting is it that they removed tracks from those GTA games? I hate to say it, but it's probably a deal breaker for me. Vice City without MJ....ewww. Anyone but these and eventually got over it?

Eh, it's not great but really we're talking a couple of songs out of a pool of dozens.

Top Bottom