• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSO Blue Burst Beta Client

jonhuz

Head start rather than trying to get it on official release.
Random pic of me hunting frozen shooter in jpn version:

money_shot.jpg

Koshiro

jonhuz said:
Head start rather than trying to get it on official release.
Random pic of me hunting frozen shooter in jpn version:

money_shot.jpg
Hang about, I played a few games with you back in the DC days. :lol

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
awesome, looks like you can preset spells to the number keys. sure beats having 3 preset spells on dc

Soul4ger

Is it not supposed to let you enter a UserID and stuff yet? I'm just screwing around with the menus, and it won't let me type anything in. ::can't wait to play::

Searren

Soul4ger said:
Is it not supposed to let you enter a UserID and stuff yet? I'm just screwing around with the menus, and it won't let me type anything in. ::can't wait to play::

You have to hit enter on each field to access it. If you can't type beyond that, you have to go into the Windows XP control panel / regional and language options / languages tab / and uncheck all the boxes in the supplemental language support section. Then reboot and you'll be able to type.

Gattsu25

Banned
dammit...why didn't I see this thread before?

are there any other links where I can get this client?

oh well...just a few more days

What Server are we on?!

Nevermind, started on Tethys, Block 6, Lobby 1 . If you guys wanna join a good one thats it cause I rule!

Tho this will have a hard time competing with WoW

Kuroyume

Banned
There is a torrent for the client in the thread linked above. It was going really fast when I got the client last night.

Great King Bowser

Property of Kaz Harai
Isn't the link to the client in the first post?

I'm torrenting something and it had better be the client. :lol

So all I need is the client and a playsega registration to get on PSO BB?

Koshiro

Last time I tried that torrent it was dead. Oh well, I'll get it tomorrow anyway since I've already downloaded too much today.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So what is this game exactly? This isn't PSO Universe is it? Or whatever the new one will be called. I would cream my pants if it was. :D

I'm only connected to 9 peers. :( Super slow.

kiryogi

Banned
Okay ;_; Is there any reason why I can't input my userid/password?

edit: n/m figured it out. go forums!

http://boards.sega.com/psobb/viewtopic.php?t=414 <-- solution here.

In the Regional and Language Options, goto the Languages tab, click Details under Text services and input languages. Add Japanese as an input language. You can also disable the language bar here if you don't want to see it. Start PSO in Windowed mode. Get to the username input box, and press the left Alt and shift keys at the same time. (You can change this keyboard shortcut, but you probably wont have done that) Some Japanese text will appear to the left of the input userID box, and you'll be able to type in your username and password. (Remember, this ONLY works in Windowed mode) If you have save username and password turned on in PSO's options, you'll never have to do this again, and you can then remove Japanese language input from the same place you added it. (Typing in game SHOULD work fine, so if you want to turn off window mode after saving your user/pass, you can)

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Truelize said:
So what is this game exactly? This isn't PSO Universe is it? Or whatever the new one will be called. I would cream my pants if it was. :D

I'm only connected to 9 peers. :( Super slow.

I'm wondering the same thing

Kuroyume

Banned
It's EPISODE 1 and 2 + 4. 4 won't be coming for a while though...

kiryogi said:
Okay ;_; Is there any reason why I can't input my userid/password?

Searren said:
You have to hit enter on each field to access it. If you can't type beyond that, you have to go into the Windows XP control panel / regional and language options / languages tab / and uncheck all the boxes in the supplemental language support section. Then reboot and you'll be able to type.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Been downloading for 4 hours now and I'm at 37%. Wow only two mores day and I'll be able to play this. :D

Top Bottom