• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSP a GO!?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I find it funny that people are willing to be all for the rumours of the slide design, but then when they're faced with the reality of a slide design (buttons underneath the screen), they freak out.

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
wivswj.jpg

Fixed... (Sony, take note, this is the only chance I'm giving you to use my exclusive design for free)

Yes Boss!

Rollo Larson said:
well the psp was no spring chicken to begin with. thing's always been ugly imo

Yep. About time they changed that massive clunky contraption. Shit was waaayyyy to wide. digging the new design (if real).

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Does the screen look smaller to you guys...?

It's funny reading some of these comments since EVERYONE wanted some sliding screen thing, and EVERYONE knew it was going to have to turn out something like this (cramped buttons) to make it work. Sometimes you get what you asked for. Hopefully this thing plays better than it looks.

Let's shoot for $170 not bundled? = BLIND MOWN

guina

FFObsessed said:
Analog stick placement is retarded... can't be real, right?
Actually the analog placement will be better than the original psp, where you have to cramp your tumb to use it.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I don't see the June episode on the store. But I'm not a subscriber, so maybe some subscribers got early access accidentally (?)

nicholas?

AniHawk

I don't get why people don't want this to exist. Don't you have PSPs that are perfectly fine already? What's wrong with this one? It's not like all upcoming games won't work on your systems.

Rez said:
I find it funny that people are willing to be all for the rumours of the slide design, but then when they're faced with the reality of a slide design (buttons underneath the screen), they freak out.

I think they're freaking out because it looks like dogass. The sliding idea is a good one. This thing looks like a football that has a big googly-eyed face sliding out from under it.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Rollo Larson said:
well the psp was no spring chicken to begin with. thing's always been ugly imo
Are you serious? PSP is the most sexy handheld ever, that includes EVERY thing you can hold in your hand.

This however, is atrocious.

Animal

Banned
That's one ugly looking machine. Not only that, but holding it looks uncomfortable and forget using the analog stick, that will probably break your hands.

This isn't looking good at all.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Oh goody. Let's see what other E3 things we can leak from this Qore ep :lol

I guess there's no ps3 slim in there..though I guess that's to be expected.

Rez said:

Because it looks cramped and awkward. I wouldn't mind if it didn't look horrible to use.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I get the feeling a few people (not all, by any stretch of the imagination) with no interest in this are posting "OMG LOOKS AWFUL, MUST BE A FAKE" when they actually believe that it's real, just so they can prove once it becomes official later on that they always hated the design without being labeled a troll.

Don't get me wrong, I admire the cheekiness. ;)

gofreak said:
I don't see the June episode on the store. But I'm not a subscriber, so maybe some subscribers got early access accidentally (?)

nicholas?

yep its in my Download List

hellooo other annual subscribers please verify!

haha why would i lie about this anyway..

Anyway I too think it does not look as elegant as the original PSP. but who knows, maybe this is more functional and better to play with?

gofreak said:

nicholas?

You have to be a subscriber because every episode is listed in your Download List (although they aren't supposed to be downloadable until a specific date).

Yes Boss!

Teetris said:
Are you serious? PSP is the most sexy handheld ever, that includes EVERY thing you can hold in your hand.

This however, is atrocious.

Nah, this looks great. And, "most sexy handheld ever" goes to the Micro. Laughing at all the haters. If this thing is real you will all come around.

AppleBlade

I think it's legit. I plan on getting one because I love Digital Distribution but I have to say that it's not quite as sexy as I was hoping for.

Rez said:
hatersgonnahate we don't even know about the goodies inside yet...

Benedict

Is that a HDMI-output?

Not a single photo of the hand touching the analog stick. Only using the D-pad.
wonder why?
would it look too awkward on a photo and make it too strange for a PR-presentation`?

Spiegel

You people are crazy, the analog placement is much better than the old one.

More info:

-16 Gig memory, Memory slot for more memory.

-Released Fall 2009.

-No official price yet.

-PSP Go will not replace the PSP 3000. They will both be sold.

Personally i just think the analog stick placement is retarded. The initial reaction is that it looks like shit but that is too vague so id rather nitpick something more tangible.

hmm Sony hardware designs are usually very sexy but this is one exception..

its not thaat bad, but its just not as sexy as Sony usually does

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
That screen doesn't look the same size as the original PSP, of course that could just be the pictures.

I'll wait until I hold one in my hand to cast down thine judgement on thy PSP.

... SO whats the status on you guys downloading QUORE right now?

deadhorse32

Bad Art ™
Rez said:
I get the feeling a few people (not all, by any stretch of the imagination) with no interest in this are posting "OMG LOOKS AWFUL, MUST BE A FAKE" when they actually believe that it's real, just so they can prove once it becomes official later on that they always hated the design without being labeled a troll.

Don't get me wrong, I admire the cheekiness. ;)

....or it's ugly

Top Bottom