• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSTriple slayin all y'all n***as in the 07 ya hurd, BALLLLINNNNNNNfnordNNNNNNNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
ballincomment.jpg

White Man

Synthesizer Patel said:
siren.gif
siren.gif
siren.gif

BALLLLLLLIN-A-TON!!

I just got off the phone with Shane "Sony" Bettenhausen, demanding to know when Chad Warden, hero to Sony fans everywhere, would be making his first appearance on the 1up Show.

Shane told me to inform GAF that Ziff Davis is "exploring all options for its PSTriple coverage."

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

YES!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!

also:
siren.gif
siren.gif
siren.gif

Kaputa

speculawyer said:
Holy crap.

Once again, I'm reminded how I'm an old man. All I can think when I watch that is "Kids these days".

Seriously, that is embarassing.
Let's be fair, now. The teenagers I know tend to find chadwardden as ridiculous as adults do. I'd like to think that he doesn't represent "kids these days."

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Kaputa said:
Let's be fair, now. The teenagers I know tend to find chadwardden as ridiculous as adults do. I'd like to think that he doesn't represent "kids these days."

He is a good farcical character.

Which is why he is so damn funny.

CorwinB

The Jer said:
No worries, I think everyone finds them embarassing.

I think fanboys on GAF are "embarassing". Chad Warden needs a whole new word for himself. I hereby suggest that "this is chadwardening" be used for a stronger version of "embarassing". Like "triple embarassing" or something.

Fatbody

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"Mr. Gorvachev, tear down this wall!" -Ronald Reagan

"That shit is slick-slick. Have you seen the PS3? That shit is nice slick black like psssttsfttttfstt. That shit is nice." -Chad Wardenn

GHG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vs7AYAbDnw

I'm sorry... but that is some funny shit :lol :lol . Its not what he does, its how he does it. Its probably his dads car and not his money, but the way he pulls it off just to make that other guy look like a fool for taking him seriously in the 1st place is genious. The guy is a legend :lol .

bumpkin

"Yo, I ain't playin' my games with no dil-doh."

Lies. I think you are.

That dude makes me ashamed to call myself a gamer if that's what he calls himself.

The maker of this video is obviously a very intelligent consumer with his thumb placed firmly on the pulse of the day-to-day gamer.

Also, he wants to shoot some niggas.

Also, "Nigga, the PS1 got Final Fantasy 7. Nintendo tried to copy that shit. But they know that they can't comprete if they ain't got that Final Fantasy."

Also, "We ain't doin' geometry... we're tryin' to play some games"

I certainly hope this is a joke that's somehow over my head.

keanerie

This kid should not be allowed to drive, much less in that monstrosity of a "caddy."

P.S.:

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNN!!

Darko

Nameless said:
HOLY MOTHER****IN SHIT!!:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

why am I just now seeing this Video:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

"Wario Ware..shove up your own ass!!":lol :lol :lol :lol

"you got legend of zelda, where you walk around with a little bitch ass sword, and bitch as sheild, and goh heyah! heyah! heyah! **** that I want to shoot some niggas.. *pow* *pow*"

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

"look at FFXII you run around with little girls and shit":lol :lol :lol

Xbox Circle:lol :lol :lol

:lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom