• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it, I never got the stones for the Normal clearing since they haven't run Mech Dragons since I first started playing this game.

That is interesting they are changing the dungeons to technical though. Hopefully this becomes a trend, because it's always been a glaring oversight IMO that they continuously add new dungeons and new mechanics, but don't bother to update the old dungeons with these new game play styles (all the normal dungeons could use technical rules IMO).
EDIT: what I used to have written here is completely wrong

coy

Hmmm asking again:
Lucifer's morning star does 300 K dark damage, does that mean it does 600 K on Light element monsters?

& people put up your Lucifers, not a single friend in my list has him up!

Correct.
So I stopped playing on the JP side of PAD in favor of this recent release:

Marvel Puzzle Quest

https://itunes.apple.com/CA/app/id618349779

It takes a lot of the PAD concepts with card collecting, health refills and lvling up characters with a Marvel theme. I haven't hit any pay walls yet and the synergies and concepts between the characters has been pretty fun so far.

Love the PQ series! Did you play the earlier iterations? I've yet to try this out even with my love for the franchise due to P&D consumption.

JP had Hera yesterday. I died to her 3 times. Don't try to fight her when hella drowsy then try to avenge that death while still drowsy.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Hmmm asking again:
Lucifer's morning star does 300 K dark damage, does that mean it does 600 K on Light element monsters?

& people put up your Lucifers, not a single friend in my list has him up!

Mine is up now, sorry - was farming Ocean of Heaven for +eggs and masks!

Kreed

I think the reason why we're getting Legendary dragons (again) instead of Mechdragons (after like 6 months without them) is because of the Chinese god skillup invade mobs they're adding to it in 6.x. Gotta pad out that content

At this point, they might as well wait until they are ready to release these new dungeon versions but it's crazy that we haven't seen the Red Mech Dragon since January.

Besides trickling over Japanese content, it'd be nice if Gungho US was getting more US collabs (1 US Collab since release vs 10 collabs Japan has gotten just in the last month).

Ducarmel

Anybody got a good light resist monster?

I was hoping I would have evolved my holy dragon in time for Taiko Warlord - Master 2x but I did not make it.

Jagernaut

I finally worked my way through the technical dungeons to the Mythic Stone Dragon Cave. What is the drop rate on the dragon bosses?

Zero_IYAD

Thanks you guys : )

tumblr_mu9kvdHFNO1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

Am really enjoying these biweekly dungeons!
Master isn't easy at all & challenging, any mistake can kill you, & waiting for the x2 days has it's own pressure AND pleasure :D
Anybody got a good light resist monster?

I was hoping I would have evolved my holy dragon in time for Taiko Warlord - Master 2x but I did not make it.

Added you, my Hades just got me through it :>

Ducarmel

Thanks you guys : )

tumblr_mu9kvdHFNO1srgzyyo1_500.jpg

Am really enjoying these biweekly dungeons!
Master isn't easy at all & challenging, any mistake can kill you, & waiting for the x2 days has it's own pressure AND pleasure :D

Added you, my Hades just got me through it :>

Thanks I used K's hades though it helped a lot for the boss I did mess up and die once so I used a stone, but Hideyoshi did not drop, I am really pissed right now. I will probably try again later and use your Hades if its still up later.

Zero_IYAD

Thanks I used K's hades though it helped a lot for the boss I did mess up and die once so I used a stone, but Hideyoshi did not drop, I am really pissed right now. I will probably try again later and use your Hades if its still up later.
Guh, that sucks!
I hate when this happens! The drop rate is supposed to be 80% !!
No worries, am leaving him up for the upcoming 12 hours so tyt & make sure to beat him one more time, you WILL get that drop for sure.

What is the ideal team for Karin?

Duke, Siegfried, Cu Chu, ADK and CDK are all useful to get rid of useless orbs. Ideally with skill levels as high as possible. Otherwise I'd say whatever has good stats. You may need to bring along Echidna to kill the boss, depending on what dungeon you are running.

Colby

I did horribly at King of Gods this weekend. 2 out of 10ish. Got destroyed by heart drops most of the time, and by bad play a few times. I gotta figure out a new farming team.

So I'm around 50/50 with Goemon+Satan on Lagavulin Legendary. When I win, I win hard, but when I lose, it's over fast. Heh.

I've found the best way is to leave one green Moltdra. Two hits from that, and it's go time.

raiot

ECO Heaven sent is very easy with Lucifer, but BOOORING! I hope there is a better way to do this...
But I dont really have to farm it, I dont have a Parvati and its a bit expensive to max my toytops...

razterik

Toytops totally worth it for green and balance teams.

And really any multiplier team 9x or higher can smear ECO. Just ran Valkyrie and it was pretty simple. Only the Dumpty invade and Pepen (blue mini boss) hit for any decent amount.

ECO Heaven sent is very easy with Lucifer, but BOOORING! I hope there is a better way to do this...
But I dont really have to farm it, I dont have a Parvati and its a bit expensive to max my toytops...

Lucifer and loki/mld/persepone with a max skill CDK should speed things up with little risk. 2X Lucifer leads seem overkill for this dungeon if you are going mono dark.

raiot

Yeah, I checked the dungeon stats first, but I hate nasty surprises so the full defensive Luci team is always my first team when entering a new dungeon

kulapik

I just got a Metal Dragon from the Pal Machine. I see it is an Enhance Material. What does that mean? It gives extra EXP when fusing?

Limit

I just got a Metal Dragon from the Pal Machine. I see it is an Enhance Material. What does that mean? It gives extra EXP when fusing?

Yes, enhance material monsters are mostly useful as experience fodder for other monsters. Gold dragons are one exception who can be sold for a nice chunk of change aside from being used as experience fodders.

No evolved drops? Well then I'm not farming master again...

Dumpty can invade on any level right? It's not more likely to appear on the higher levels?

That's the only one I care about.

So what is special about this Eco Collab dungeon that has appeared? Not seeing anything particularly good. But of course I just ran INT so I'll see what master has to offer.

Also what are the drop rates for the ancient wood dragon? I want that boss drop for my green team!

Ducarmel

To add to Limit's comment it can be used to evolve Dark Pengdra to Amethyst Pengdra, for even more experience assuming you have the patience and storage.

Anyway thanks again Zero_IYAD and K for Hades. I still failed to get Hideyoshi, he did not drop on my first run and I got killed by the samurai's on my second run debated on using another stone but decided against it.

Zero_IYAD

Hmmm, so the wiser decision would be farming Expert ECO dungeon for the drops.
Gonna run mono-dark team with double Luci leads to clear Master & Heaven Sent just for the stone.
Looks like it'll be very rare to get the drops for Loki & Yomi skill ups.
Lakshmi requires tons of Keepers so I'll just give up on skilling up mine.
Will concentrate on skilling up Parvati only.
Anyway thanks again Zero_IYAD and K for Hades. I still failed to get Hideyoshi, he did not drop on my first run and I got killed by the samurai's on my second run debated on using another stone but decided against it.
Sorry to hear that.
But he'll come around later for sure.

raiot

Have they said anything about a euro release of this for Android?

They haven't even announced a EU iOS release yet... I'm playing the US version and I'm from germany...

News for 6.1 stolen from the facebook group:

- Ultimate Evolution Shaitan, Sylph, and Persephone
- Ultimate Evoultion for Ares, Hermes, Artemis, Red Giant Gigas and Vampire Lord, further details will be announced later via Official Twitter.
- Super King Gold Dragon Dungeon will be opened.
- 6.1 will include Technical Endless Corridor, as well as increase Monster Box to 1000
- [JP] 2 Descended Dungeons for October:
10/11 - Take-minakata Descended Dungeon
10/20 - Beelzebub Descended Dungeon

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
They haven't even announced a EU iOS release yet... I'm playing the US version and I'm from germany...

- Ultimate Evoultion for Ares, Hermes, Artemis, Red Giant Gigas and Vampire Lord, further details will be announced later via Official Twitter.
- 6.1 will include Technical Endless Corridor, as well as increase Monster Box to 1000

Holy fuck. I am going to spend 80 stones far too quickly on this.

Limit

Megaton!

J0dy77

I've been a bit bored with PAD of late. I went into Eco Heaven blind just for the challenge. Very easy for Horus/Horus. Boss does have decent HP though.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
ECO Collab is actually a fun dungeon. Heaven is EZ with Kirin, so I'll farm that after I clear the rest for stones. I wouldn't mind a max skilled Forty since he'll be great for balance teams. I also would LOVE max skilled CTW.

Lakshmi is worthless, so I don't care about her. Loki skillups would be nice, but completely unnecessary IMHO. And Drall skill is sort of dumb, too. He's getting the Attacker sub, but I haven't even bothered with an attacker team yet. Physical, Balanced, Devil, and Healer are really all the rave in terms of 9x teams. I guess Dragon could be there after 6.0, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom