• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Is there a Mech Warrior evolved from golems of every color? Was a surprise to me, I need to start looking at what more crappy monsters can turn into (titan etc).

Edit: ahh, now I see what the Light/Dark ones are, already knew about them. Only the colored ones are a surprise to me.

Victrix

*beard*
Is there a Mech Warrior evolved from golems of every color? Was a surprise to me, I need to start looking at what more crappy monsters can turn into (titan etc).

Yep

The colored golems are regular drops from the dungeon and can show up from the pal machine

The dark/light golems are rare machine and rare dungeon (Breakers) only

All the golems get massive retaliate in their final forms, but the dark/light golems have 75% armor break as their active instead of defense

Also you can skill up the colored golems defense via keepers, which is kinda nice

Jinko

Edit: ahh, now I see what the Light/Dark ones are, already knew about them. Only the colored ones are a surprise to me.

Fire Golem

Titan's 5 star is not in the US version yet but this is it

jDnFCrrmPfwuy_e.jpg
jWBysUh7zyUGQ_e.jpg

I'm still stuck in Fire Forest Nerva, and upgrading my current team (seen above) didn't help too much, I still needed a super powerful helper to make a dent. Is there anything I should look for in dungeons to help me out? Should I go for some rare pulls? Does my team suck? I'm not sure on what to do to have a chance.

@Xelios

What timezone are you in? Would you be able to put up your Fire Drall or your Ammy around 7:00pm Central? I am going to run the fire mech dungeon then (after stamina refresh) and would love the extra EXP or Fire reduction offered.

Just got done wasting 25 stamina with a not properly prepared team. Sometimes I can go through no problem (usually with your assistance), and others i get one shotted on a fire golem/pyro devil team set to 1 turn counter on the first run.

Jinko

@Xelios
Just got done wasting 25 stamina with a not properly prepared team. Sometimes I can go through no problem (usually with your assistance), and others i get one shotted on a fire golem/pyro devil team set to 1 turn counter on the first run.

Heh I just did the same, some how I managed to not match orbs twice in a row ... fail

Bit pissed really, guna take 4 hours to get that stamina back :(

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'm still stuck in Fire Forest Nerva, and upgrading my current team (seen above) didn't help too much, I still needed a super powerful helper to make a dent. Is there anything I should look for in dungeons to help me out? Should I go for some rare pulls? Does my team suck? I'm not sure on what to do to have a chance.

Level your Lil' Blue and Lil' Red Dragon up. They will do wonderful things for you.

Does Shiva's Skill carry on through each round if you one hit every round?

Yes.

Victrix

*beard*
Armor break carrying through applies to all forms of it, not just Shivas - basic Knights, and Light/Dark golems as well - Shiva's is just the most powerful in terms of effect (completely nulling defense), but it only lasts one turn, the others last several.

As long as the enemy doesn't take a turn, the counter doesn't decrease - or, in the case of the other multi-turn ones, you can use up a turn or two and carry it forward a round.

Not super useful for most normal dungeons, but can be handy against the devils in special dungeons who tend to have insane def. Unfortunately the knights are too weak to use in those same special dungeons - perhaps they'll get a higher evolution at some point.

@Xelios

What timezone are you in? Would you be able to put up your Fire Drall or your Ammy around 7:00pm Central? I am going to run the fire mech dungeon then (after stamina refresh) and would love the extra EXP or Fire reduction offered.

I run with my Minerva up, which offers fire reduction if you want. Send me your code and i'll add you

Owzers

just lost glow worm expert with Shiva with one unlucky red orb drop that wiped the whole first stage in one hit....goodbye stamina

Orochi or bust for me XO XO XO

when you evolve something like ifrit to fire/green etc, do you keep whatever level it's already at in the transition?

Internets

Would anyone like to do a Level 20 Gift trade?

My ID is 398,137,292

There's no real danger of just putting my code out there, is there?

just lost glow worm expert with Shiva with one unlucky red orb drop that wiped the whole first stage in one hit....goodbye stamina

Orochi or bust for me XO XO XO

when you evolve something like ifrit to fire/green etc, do you keep whatever level it's already at in the transition?

Yea I believe ultimate evolutions retain levels

The blue tech dungeons drop blue masks right? Well .... a chance?

They should, but I think they have an even rarer occurrence rate than the green masks in the green technical dungeon.

Luckily, I have yet to see see them pop without a six turn timer, so they give you time to beat them.

ParityBit

They should, but I think they have an even rarer occurrence rate than the green masks in the green technical dungeon.

Luckily, I have yet to see see them pop without a six turn timer, so they give you time to beat them.

I need one for my siren, so I am trying to hunt one down. Do you know which level is best to maybe find one?

Guys,

for the keeper dungeons, what kind of team is needed to get through? Will I need a resolve team, or will a decently leveled team be able to make it through?

ParityBit

Would it be better to farm a rainbow ghost thing from the ice maze or the Friday daily? It appears to always be at the end, but I have not had it drop at all.

Cr0wn0

Would it be better to farm a rainbow ghost thing from the ice maze or the Friday daily? It appears to always be at the end, but I have not had it drop at all.

I got one today actually from the Ice Maze but I would think your luck would be better on the Friday dungeon.

Uthred

While they dont have to make the Rainbow Guardian or Dublit or Mystic Mask a guaranteed drop they should at least make the last stage of those dungeons drop something 100% of the time

ParityBit

OK one other question. You need the red dragons for the red pengdrag, blue for blue and green for green.

If there is not light or dark, what is it best to use those dragons for? (The normal ones, not the king and high which can be used to level peeps)

OK one other question. You need the red dragons for the red pengdrag, blue for blue and green for green.

If there is not light or dark, what is it best to use those dragons for? (The normal ones, not the king and high which can be used to level peeps)

There's no light or dark pengdras, only colored. For the small purple dragons, vendor them even though they're basically worthless. The small gold dragons you can vendor those also or use 5 of them for about 15k exp. Not very much though. I think they NPC for a decent amount, unlike the purple ones

ccbfan

I sell the gold ones and use the dark ones to level my pengdras.

Dark ones are pretty useless.

ParityBit

There's no light or dark pengdras, only colored. For the small purple dragons, vendor them even though they're basically worthless. The small gold dragons you can vendor those also or use 5 of them for about 15k exp. Not very much though. I think they NPC for a decent amount, unlike the purple ones

I sell the gold ones and use the dark ones to level my pengdras.

Dark ones are pretty useless.

Wow, OK well doing that, and using my light kings/dark highs I evolved a Sundragon Pterados and leveled it to 54. Now I have 89/125 in my boxes

xelios

@Xelios

Sure. Just put him up though I think someone else has you covered, I'll leave him a bit anyway, not doing anything.

xCobalt

Sure. Just put him up though I think someone else has you covered, I'll leave him a bit anyway, not doing anything.

I'm gonna make my attempt at legendary while its up. I'm trying to play as safe as possible...making sure i have some heart orbs and abilities ready to be used before finishing a wave.

These toy Dragons are fantastic for these dual colored technical dungeons. I'm running dual Megalodran leaders in the Shrine of Liquid Flame, and everything only does a quarter damage. Even the bosses' powered-up attacks barely nick my health bar. It's like having Odin's leader skill active even without a full health bar. It takes longer than running dual ADKs, but it's easy mode never having to worry about health or strategy, and just keep merrily matching orbs until they're dead.

I have a Flare Drall ready to go for the next tech dungeon which is Wood and Fire. Too bad I only have 1 Flare Drall on my friend list though.

Mik2121

Hey man... I noticed yesterday you deleted me from your friend list :(

If you ever have some empty slots, could you add me again? Your Amaterasu always helps me a lot :p My ID is 342,644,203

ccbfan

Man never play this game a little drunk.

Was just doing friday expert with shiva and for some reason I didn't match a heal when I had low health.

xelios

Hey man... I noticed yesterday you deleted me from your friend list :(

If you ever have some empty slots, could you add me again? Your Amaterasu always helps me a lot :p My ID is 342,644,203

I readded you, sorry. List is 99/100 at all times so when I need to add someone new I tend to remove the least active person I can since almost everyone on my list is GAF...

Hope I don't hurt anyone's feelings!

friday expert seems a bit harder than wednesday because the first round mobs die so easily its easy to accidentally wipe them and then your poison isnt up.

plus you often get 3 guys on the same timer

xelios

CONGRATS Cobalt! I take it the Flare Drall helped? I couldn't dream of doing Legendary =p

Just now did this evolution for my Light/Blue team but I have another Ivory Dragon to get to level 35, evolve then choose another color for! Can't decide between green and red.

photo302qums.png

xelios

That's great. Dark/wood dragon team with ADK leaders and Chaos Dragon Knights in the group is awesome. My very first solid team and one I still use all the time. (Only the green and dark ones evolve into dragon types, but you probably already know)

Aggrotek

That's great. Dark/wood dragon team with ADK leaders and Chaos Dragon Knights in the group is awesome. My very first solid team and one I still use all the time. (Only the green and dark ones evolve into dragon types, but you probably already know)

I didn't know that. I am such a noob at this lol

Noob question: What are ADK leaders?

xCobalt

Congrats!! How do you guys do it?? I can't even get a blue mask. Haha.

I was in a similar situation as you. Couldn't get a green mask to evolve my Mandrake. I eventually got one after I kept doing the technical dungeons. Got a bunch of pengdras in the process so it wasn't really a waste of stamina either.

CONGRATS Cobalt! I take it the Flare Drall helped? I couldn't dream of doing Legendary =p

Just now did this evolution for my Light/Blue team but I have another Ivory Dragon to get to level 35, evolve then choose another color for! Can't decide between green and red.

Definitely. It got me out of a lot of dangerous situations. You can definitely do Master I think. My team composition wasn't optimal but it worked. I used a Meteor Volcano Dragon, Ice Mech Dragon, Water Mech golem, Rainbow Keeper and a Siren. Levels ranged from about 30-45 so I was a bit underleveled. I'm sure you can scrounge up something similar to do that dungeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom