• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

love pendras. took my earth dragon from 1 to 43 one 1 fuse. so awesome...

q : i'm past the castle of satan...so i have tech and normal dungeons. whats the difference difficulty wise? not sure how to progress

if you have the monsters for the element, they were not bad. Last stage of the green needs a defense reducer though, luckily i have one in my party.

I feel like i'm running out of content/dungeons right now, i am going through the light technical, there aren't many new special dungeons, and tower of saint expert is too hard for my monsters. Does Puzzle and Dragons get content updates?

harrytang

love pendras. took my earth dragon from 1 to 43 one 1 fuse. so awesome...

q : i'm past the castle of satan...so i have tech and normal dungeons. whats the difference difficulty wise? not sure how to progress

wtf - just did the exact same thing. weird....

this guy can now be a apart of the team with 1000+ hp. looking forward to 5* version.

was considering leveling my Freya but seems like a garbage god. not sure what to do with her. only goes to 50 before level to 6* but even then it seems like a waste of time.

if you have the monsters for the element, they were not bad. Last stage of the green needs a defense reducer though, luckily i have one in my party.

I feel like i'm running out of content/dungeons right now, i am going through the light technical, there aren't many new special dungeons, and tower of saint expert is too hard for my monsters. Does Puzzle and Dragons get content updates?

i know we're two updates behind Chinese update, but not sure if it adds just more monsters or more normal and tech dungeons as well. certainly more special dungeons but if you just waiting around for those you might get bored.

Owzers

i'm definitely winding down on the game. I need a vampire for my squad but grinding is useless, still annoyed that i had one dropped awhile ago but died to the boss and had no way beating it at the time Xo.

edit: Argh i did Castle of Satan stage one a few times and i did fight a vampire but it didn't drop me an egg :(

Aggrotek

Ugh this is just great. GungHo sent me an email about my support claim, me not receiving my Magic Stones after purchasing. This is the email I got:

Thank you for contacting Puzzle & Dragons support.

We apologize that you are having trouble contacting us even though you purchased our item also we are very sorry that you had to be worried about

There is the possibility that you can get magic stone that you purchase if you go to “Google Play store”again so could you follow this procedure.

▼【Android】If you can find Magic stone that you purchased…?
http://mobile.gungho.jp/maintenance/pad/pua59k00000001bg.html

【1】 Please confirm that purchase processing by checking purchase record.
Log-in to “Google wallet ” on the web(http://wallet.google.com/manage) and check if you can purchase successfully
【2】 Restart app if purchase processing has done successfully
【3】 Tap “Purchase” button from “Magic stone shop” at the bottom of the app and access to Google Play store again
※You cannot complete purchase only by pressing “Purchase” button on the app
【4】Please do not purchase on Google Play store and go back to app again without doing anything
【5】Please restart app.
【6】Please check if you get Magic Stone on the game

※※【Attention】※※
If you follow purchase processing at Google Play store again, you will purchase another one again so please be careful.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

If you still have trouble after you try procedure as stated above we will investigate the cause so could you give us information as following.

【If you still cannot receive magic stone after trying re-access…】
■Your ID:
【How to confirm ID】Game screen⇒Friend⇒Search ID⇒”Your ID”
■Screenshot of purchase record at Google Wallet
(If there is no record for purchase your purchase processing hasn’t completed yet. There is no worry to double payment so please try purchase again.)

※You can see purchase record of Play store (Android Market) at Google wallet
※Please log-in “Google Wallet” on the web(http://wallet.google.com/manage) and take screenshot with order number and send to us
If you cannot check “GoogleWallet”, please take a look at email address that send to your Google account after your purchase, with the telephone number of your Android mobile phone. And take screenshot with order number and send to us
※When we investigate, it usually takes few days to 1 week to reply you back.

■If you receive cancel email from Google■
Even though you already receive the email announcement from Google regarding cancelation of purchase
processing but still hasn’t done refund, it is possible that Settlement Company is in the process of processing your case.
We are terribly sorry but could you confirm with settlement company(Credit card company etc…)

Also please be aware that if you delete app during our investigation, game data will be deleted and you won’t be able to add data so please do not delete the app and wait for our result of investigation.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Puzzle & Dragons Support Team

I go to my google wallet and it doesn't show the transaction. But when I log into my bank account there is a pending payment from Google. What do I do?

Boken

Banned
i'm definitely winding down on the game. I need a vampire for my squad but grinding is useless, still annoyed that i had one dropped awhile ago but died to the boss and had no way beating it at the time Xo.

edit: Argh i did Castle of Satan stage one a few times and i did fight a vampire but it didn't drop me an egg :(

Thats lucky! I haven't ever seen one

Day 6 of Ice Mech farming. Between my gf and I we've had two Ice Mech drops (both hers...) and no mermaids. So sad.

Flame Mechdragon normal is getting drop x2 today at noon PST

Not Ice Mech?

NOOoooooooo

Jinko

Ugh this is just great. GungHo sent me an email about my support claim, me not receiving my Magic Stones after purchasing. This is the email I got:

I go to my google wallet and it doesn't show the transaction. But when I log into my bank account there is a pending payment from Google. What do I do?

Sounds more a problem with google than gungho.

I set my clock forward

Are you saying if your change your clock it effects the ingame one :O ?

Btw guys if you have no stamina and you're bored check out dungeon village, awesome little game :p

Sounds more a problem with google than gungho.

Are you saying if your change your clock it effects the ingame one :O ?

Btw guys if you have no stamina and you're bored check out dungeon village, awesome little game :p

It's only client side. The server is stil the authority, so you cant use this to get any benefit. Only to see things early.

And ice mech is x2 also, just didnt mention it since flame ends today

Jagernaut

Quick question, you can only use 1 helper character from a friend. Is that character their team leader or their strongest character?

It sounds like maybe google customer support if thats the case. But then again ive never used android so maybe im wrong.

Its possible your bank put a hold on the transaction if its suspicious. I got a call from my credit card asking me to verify the transactions because it was suspicious

ToxicAdam

I would speculate the hang up is from his bank, who don't have people working on a weekend. It probably got flagged and will be addressed on Monday.

--- /// ---

I was reading a review for PAD and they had this as an accompanied photo. It made me laugh:

puzzledragons2.jpg

nOO .. what are you doing?!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
We are getting 2x non-tech flame today??

Is it worth powering up the starter dragon if you're going to be using another leader?

They make fine additions to any team where you need that extra elemental spot filled. I have my stage 3 Blue dude in there until I catch a Lil' Blue Dragon.

Internets

We are getting 2x non-tech flame today??

They make fine additions to any team where you need that extra elemental spot filled. I have my stage 3 Blue dude in there until I catch a Lil' Blue Dragon.

So do you guys use a singular elemental team? Like all water, all fire, etc? Mostly, I've been doing mostly water team, with the other slots filled with light. But once in a while, I run into the problem of fighting against an elemental weakness.

raiot

Does anyone have an idea for tomb of the saints expert? The only strategy I read involves chaos devil dragon an green Odin as leaders but I every green Odin on my friendlist disappeared...

ParityBit

Ugh. I have run about 20 ice maze runs looking for a blue mask. I have seen 3 (and lived to talk about it) but not one dropped a blue mask! :(

Getting discouraged

Does anyone have an idea for tomb of the saints expert? The only strategy I read involves chaos devil dragon an green Odin as leaders but I every green Odin on my friendlist disappeared...

With what exactly? I did the whole thing with dark resist and Xelios' Amaterasu

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So do you guys use a singular elemental team? Like all water, all fire, etc? Mostly, I've been doing mostly water team, with the other slots filled with light. But once in a while, I run into the problem of fighting against an elemental weakness.

I run a full green and full dark team. I lead with Odin almost always and sub Amaterasu Ohkami. Mostly mono-color teams are better than mixed.

So what is the difference between all the mech dragon dungeons? Is there something different that you get from them? I'm wondering because I got the Ice Mech dragon on my second try of master level, so what's the point in doing the technical ones of nothing different drops?

Jinko

So what is the difference between all the mech dragon dungeons? Is there something different that you get from them? I'm wondering because I got the Ice Mech dragon on my second try of master level, so what's the point in doing the technical ones of nothing different drops?

Higher drop rate.

ParityBit

Bah. I had a blue mask with almost no health left on it when it attacked. Just the mask left, no eggs dropped, so I spent a gem, hoping when I killed it, a egg would drop. It didn't.

This game hates me

raiot

You need a resolve team for Hades, sorry I didn't know you meant the final boss thought you were just talking about the normal levels. He hits for over 60,000 damage lol
Yeah didn't specify that I meant the hades fight.
So now I have to wait and try it again with my orochi...

Yeah didn't specify that I meant the hades fight.
So now I have to wait and try it again with my orochi...

The good news is you get 6 turns to heal. So as long as you get to him and have some kind of non terrible auto healer, its almost impossible to lose. Took me an hour because my resolve team kinda sucks :(

Owzers

:l Died in ice dungeon expert to a random mob that hit the same time. Had i cleared it i would have leveled. *waits several hours to try again*

ParityBit

I got my blue mask!! (took another gem though) So now I have my Siren the Enchanter :)

So I noticed some top healers are better than others. What do you do to make your healer really heal well. (i.e. I felt at tiomes some people had an Alrune that healed much better than a StE.

I want to make sure mine can heal well.

Edit : 2 blue kings, 5 green kings and 3 evolved peng's I went from level 1->46.

blackflag

I got my blue mask!! (took another gem though) So now I have my Siren the Enchanter :)

So I noticed some top healers are better than others. What do you do to make your healer really heal well. (i.e. I felt at tiomes some people had an Alrune that healed much better than a StE.

I want to make sure mine can heal well.

I think max Alarune can heal more but I like siren better for orb change to hearts

I have all the healers and mostly use siren but I just evolved my Ameratsu to Ameratsu ohkami so once she gets some levels, that might change

ParityBit

I think max Alarune can heal more but I like siren better for orb change to hearts

I have all the healers and mostly use siren but I just evolved my Ameratsu to Ameratsu ohkami so once she gets some levels, that might change

Woah, woah, slow down there velocity boy! :p I only have one healer, but I am still happy! I am TRYING to get Ammy on my other account evolved, but that group is so week, I dunno.

Now I wonder what I should do, I have been so focused on the mask. I have an almost full stamina pool too.

ParityBit

Any suggestions on teams for the expert flame mechdragon level? I have not tried it yet, but 25 stam is a lot to waste if I go in totally blind!

xCobalt

Any suggestions on teams for the expert flame mechdragon level? I have not tried it yet, but 25 stam is a lot to waste if I go in totally blind!

What sort of monsters do you have? 50% Flame resist + healer should be enough. If you don't have a good healer, you can do two monsters with flame resist, which is what I do on my other account. Got 1 leader with 50% resist and another with 30%. I can also create health orbs so I'm never in any danger really.

blackflag

Woah, woah, slow down there velocity boy! :p I only have one healer, but I am still happy! I am TRYING to get Ammy on my other account evolved, but that group is so week, I dunno.

Now I wonder what I should do, I have been so focused on the mask. I have an almost full stamina pool too.

I got lucky with drops. I had Cupid, dryad, and mermaid all drop when I wasn't trying for them. Plus naga and succubus drops as well but I was farming for succubus. I have 2xvalkyrie too. I need to make a healer team at some point.

ParityBit

What sort of monsters do you have? 50% Flame resist + healer should be enough. If you don't have a good healer, you can do two monsters with flame resist, which is what I do on my other account. Got 1 leader with 50% resist and another with 30%. I can also create health orbs so I'm never in any danger really.

Well I just got my Siren evolved into an Enchantress, and I have my ADK, 5* Starter red/black and white. That's really my main team.

I got lucky with drops. I had Cupid, dryad, and mermaid all drop when I wasn't trying for them. Plus naga and succubus drops as well but I was farming for succubus. I have 2xvalkyrie too. I need to make a healer team at some point.

Man, I haven't had a single worthwhile drop outside of the lil's! And I play a lot! 92 accounts!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom