• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Qatar accused of paying hundreds of actors for World Cup fans

HAYA8U5A

How about you shut up with the lies and the fake links you provide from the likes of you?
I lived in the Middle East for 30 years of my life as a worker there. There is no such thing called killing migrated workers and slavery and what’s the like .

Only stupid people who read links as facts and form a one-sided opinion as facts without actually being there. So congrats.

I am out of this thread. Too many retards in here.

Oh and by the way. No. The human rights and animal rights and what’s the like are different in east and west and middle of the world. Just because we are entitled and we are lucky to live in the best part of the world, doesn’t mean the rest of the world is the same.

Good luck

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/qatar-world-cup-worker-deaths-between-400-500/

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
What's different? Every team that qualified is participating. Fans are attending the games as usual. TV channels are showing the games as well. Even in countries that didn't qualify. As far as I can tell - looks like business as usual.

Qatar doesn't give a shit about westerners who protest on twitter and reddit. Neither teams nor sponsors are boycotting this. And that's what actually matters.
Yeah but Russia were kicked out before they had the chance to qualify so we do recognize that some countries need to be kicked to the curb. Of course the broadcast rights were still sold in Russia, so they are evil and all that but their money is still good.

Sheeeit. He thinks it's strange the first question was about someone dying over sport?

raw

I Master l

Banned
Certain groups of European nations "England, Germany, Denmark.." went on a PR campaign in order to get people to turn on Qatar,
they thought the rest of the world would back them but most fans just want to enjoy football

Cyberpunkd

Oh and by the way. No. The human rights and animal rights and what’s the like are different in east and west and middle of the world. Just because we are entitled and we are lucky to live in the best part of the world, doesn’t mean the rest of the world is the same.
Imagine if we held the same beliefs as the East and decided to casually invade them to take their oil because we don't value human rights...

Kansas City Chiefs Football GIF by Microsoft Surface

adamosmaki

This was a shitshow from the very beginning In related news they just arrested a European parliament vp and 4 others in suspicion of corruption related to Qatar and world cup
Eu corruption

Last edited:
I doubt Qatar are quite bolshy enough to have killed him at the World Cup, but the fact that it's entirely believable that they did basically says it all. Either way the US need to be doing whatever it takes to perform their own autopsy asap, there's no way anyone can trust whatever comes from Qatar when it comes to this.

HAYA8U5A

Yeah the timing is too crazy to at least not be somewhat suspicious even if it does just end up being a crazy coincidence. If he was getting death threats all it would take was some lone person recognizing him without having anything to do with the government or officials and being sick in the previous days doesn't rule out being sick for that reason. Ironically if it is just a crazy coincidence the guy overworked himself to death while reporting about migrant workers being overworked to death.

xrnzaaas

It's doubtful Qatar would have the balls to kill someone during the cup, especially an American. It's not something you can sweep under the rug like paying off FIFA or overworking people building the stadiums.

Top Bottom