• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quakecon Sale [NA PSN] [Doom 50% off]

Fbh

Damn, paid more than that for Doom during the last sale and I haven't even started it (Blood and Wine is consuming all my gaming time).

Oh well

Is....ah.... Fallout 4 that bad? I'm tempted to try it. Is the story that bad? How's the romance options in the game????

It's a lot like Fallout 3, for better or for worse. I think people expected their formula to evolve, especially with stuff like Witcher 3 around. But it didn't.
I personally liked it a lot. I wanted more Fallout 3 and I got it.

The following PS3 games are also on sale:

Dragon's Crown is 50% off at 14.99 USD

Vanquish is 50% off at 9.99 USD

Demon's Souls is 50% off at 9.99 USD

EDIT: These three seem to be on sale for 2 weeks instead of 1.

Is....ah.... Fallout 4 that bad? I'm tempted to try it. Is the story that bad? How's the romance options in the game????

If you play it for the gameplay and not the story, it's ok. Storywise, there isn't a single character you'll care about the entire way through.

rawd

Wolfenstein 3D – $2.49

Hell ya

Recently played Old Blood and the mini games left me wanting more 3d.

danthefan

If you play it for the gameplay and not the story, it's ok. Storywise, there isn't a single character you'll care about the entire way through.

Totally agree on the characters, they're dreadful.

But for reasons I can't explain it made me want to explore every single corner of every building I went into.

JP

Was hoping fora better price for the Fallout 4 Season Pass, it's actually cheaper to buy the DLC separately. Is there any DLC for it that hasn't already been released? If so, do we have a price for what's still to come?

Was hoping fora better price for the Fallout 4 Season Pass, it's actually cheaper to buy the DLC separately. Is there any DLC for it that hasn't already been released? If so, do we have a price for what's still to come?

One left, 20$ iirc.

Doom, Wolfenstein, The Evil Within

These are great games and they are cheap so if you were on the fence now is the time to purchase.

I'll bite on Rocksmith for $15, but... do you have to have the official adapter or are there 3rd party options? It looks like the official one is going for $50.

Doom at 30 bucks is scratching my itch something fierce. I got so many games I'm playing and in my backlog but fuck man, that's the exact price I said I'd buy it at.

Doom at 30 bucks is scratching my itch something fierce. I got so many games I'm playing and in my backlog but fuck man, that's the exact price I said I'd buy it at.

Doom is an amazing game. I played it on PC but played with friends on the PS4 and it is really great on the PS4. It is completely worth $30

tornjaw

Jesus Christ.

MtZ9N.gif

lupinko

How is the PS4 version of Evil Within after all the patches?

I read there's an option to go full screen but does the game run at a good 30fps now?

JJD

How is the PS4 version of Evil Within after all the patches?

I read there's an option to go full screen but does the game run at a good 30fps now?

It's considerably better than the release version, but still far from perfect.

The fullscreen option is there but it feels more like a mod than a feature. It works OK, but the game was build and designed with the black bars in mind so it feels a little wonky.

I'd say give it a go if you like survival horror games, but if you're super sensitive about fps the game still drops frames a lot.

I don't consider myself sensitive, bought the game at release and I just couldn't play it. Came back a year later and managed to play and beat game after the patches and found it enjoyable.

Tizoc

Lol
Wolf tno is only dling 10 gb, so the primary bae game is 10 gb and the other 40 gb include the mega textures or something?

Is the Evil Within DLC worth paying the extra $5? I've played the game but actually traded it back before finishing. I liked it though so I'm defintely going to get one of the two.

ChanMan

Same here lol, I still have the Old Blood to complete so that is keeping me at bay from buying this at $30 but it really isn't a bad price. I'll see if I can get through the weekend without purchasing it.

Top Bottom