• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quick Madden 2k5 question

ShadowRed

Banned
Hey did anyone get a 2 free months of XB Live with their Madden? I thought all online games came with one. I got one with ESPN. I went to finally check out the manual for Madden and noticed mine didn't come with the 2 months free card. Just wondering if I got screwed or if the game just didn't come with one. Thanks.

hgplayer1

heh, whats funny is if you go to gamestop.com and look at their madden for xbox page, it says something like Madden 2005 with bonus or something and the bonus is the 2 month free trial. well i ordered mine from gamestop but didnt get the trial. not sure why it wouldnt be in there automatically anyway. just about every Live game has one.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ordered from gamestop.com and didnt get one.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I still havent used my free year that I got with splinter cell 2 :p

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I have about 10 of those two free months ones. I doubt I will ever use them either. As far as I know if I use those at the end of my Live subscription I have to change my gamertag. Not gonna happen.

andthebeatgoeson

Got one from a bricks and motar EB. It was a pleasant suprise since I bought a year subscription to XBL. Damn you MS for making me think it's ok to pay for online gaming.

Top Bottom