• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Hater giving Madden 23 props! (single player ps5 version)

Gamer79

Predicts the worst decade for Sony starting 2022
I have not played a madden game for the past 5 years. I was an avid fan for years until I found the games have gotten really stale. To make a long story short I stopped playing Madden about 5 years ago while mostly Playing the remastered NFL2k5. I haven't tried the online vs matches yet and have zero interest in MUT. I like to play Sim, on all pro, mostly franchise mode. I have actually grown to hate Madden due to their lazyness failing to innovate. I got the game on sale for $20 over the recent psn sale and have to say I am impressed.

The interface has actually evolved to become really nice. Slick presentation before game, good commentary, makes it look really believable as an NFL brodcast. The Gameplay on Image mode runs flawlessly and got to say it is a looker. The A.I is smart on All pro. I have thrown 20 picks through week 8 and have to say they are all my fault. Blocks are believeable, motion feels right, hits are hard especially with hit stick, commenters have lots to say and make sense with most situations, plenty of options to dick around outside of gameday in franchise mode.

Coming from a guy who is a Madden hater while not playing one for over 5 years, I am impressed with the gameplay and hope to see it evolve even more.

GreatnessRD

I tried to demo they had on Steam. Deleted that shit quickly. But will say the commentary has gotten better. Madden '11 is still the last good version of Madden.

Top Bottom