• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quitting Smoking and dealing with anxiety, stress and emotions... Any Tips?

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Munch on crunchy things - it's weird but they help with cravings.

Try to munch on something healthy, once you discover crunchy things help you manage cravings you will hit that pipe like there's no tomorrow.

Last edited:

Hari Seldon

Smoked for only a few years until I converted to vaping/gum for like 10+ years. I couldn’t shake vaping so my doc put me on Chantrix. That shit made it super easy to quit. Had ultra vivid dreams while on it. If you are having trouble quitting it is worth talking to you doc.

As others have mentioned before me. Drink a lot of water.

9s2YPPl.gif

Ionian

Smoked for only a few years until I converted to vaping/gum for like 10+ years. I couldn’t shake vaping so my doc put me on Chantrix. That shit made it super easy to quit. Had ultra vivid dreams while on it. If you are having trouble quitting it is worth talking to you doc.

Chantix has side effects, like any drug but its heavy if it
happens.

dalyr95

Chantrix or Champix in the UK is good shit, quit easily on it, but you can't get it anymore. It's been recalled tillt they fix some manufacturing fault. Quit for 6 years and started again, but can't get it...

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Daily L-Glutamine and L-Theanine 1000mg supplemtd for a week. Then a daily GABA supplement. Should reduce anxiety.

Top Bottom