• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quiznos subs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Quiznos getting worse and worse every day? They keep changing stuff and its becoming from something I like to some place I never go to anymore.

Marty Chinn said:
Why is Quiznos getting worse and worse every day? They keep changing stuff and its becoming from something I like to some place I never go to anymore.

I know!

Real deal subs...wtf! Shitty ass generic sub-bread :/

The fucked up the tuna sub which I really liked, it totally owned Mr Sub and Subway

And I just went to their site, I think I'm going with mesquite chicken

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BigJonsson said:
I know!

Real deal subs...wtf! Shitty ass generic sub-bread :/

The fucked up the tuna sub which I really liked, it totally owned Mr Sub and Subway

And I just went to their site, I think I'm going with mesquite chicken

I can recommend the mesquite chicken. The few times I've been to Quizno's I usually get that.

Silkworm

They're changing their sub bread? Noooooooooo! :( I like their toasted wheat sub buns.... BTW, screw the carb conscious flatened bread wrap stuff :p

Amneziak

aka The Hound
The Steakhouse Beef Dip is great, but it only comes in small or regular (I want a large, damn it... and I could just drink the au jus by itself).

Fifty

All the grocery stores near me are closed..and I'm all outta food! Not a good situation to be in. Maybe there's a pizza place open I can go to.

SyNapSe

Yah, Mesquite Chicken is good. Before they had the Steakhouse Dip or whatever as the special (now it's on the menu fulltime) they had some awesome BBQ chicken sub, but it's gone :(

The Steakhouse Dip is pretty good though.

Fifty said:
All the grocery stores near me are closed..and I'm all outta food! Not a good situation to be in. Maybe there's a pizza place open I can go to.

Pizza Nova near my house is open :s

And Kelseys

I like the Turkey sub they have. It has some type of pepper sauce on it or something.

I used to get Subway's turkey subs, but I'm quitting cold turkey.

Chicken Carbonara is the shit and whenever I go there, I always order it. What sucks is they got rid of the herb bread so the bread is a lot smaller. DAMN YOU QUIZNOS!!!!

Never tried anything else there. Pretty expensive but very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom