• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool |OT| A Moon Shaped Poo

denx

If the album doesn't get released on Google Play or Spotify in the next half hour I'll just buy the digital album from the WASTE store. Only the MP3 files though, I won't bother with the WAV versions since I'll buy the CD when it gets released on stores anyway.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Desert Island Disk is a song I didn't expect Radiohead to make, but they did and it's awesome

edit: woooooow what is this Ful Stop intro goddamn

Just bought the 24-bit version. Gonna flac it and walk around downtown listening on my phone. Can't wait to start downloading.

Edit: downloading now!

dmshaposv

Desert Island Disk is a song I didn't expect Radiohead to make, but they did and it's awesome

edit: woooooow what is this Ful Stop intro goddamn

Sweaty brow. Awesome song.

Identikit is guitar radiohead as u guys wanted. WE BACK FAM. Jonny solo GOT DAMN.

Im literally tearing from Identikit this is the greatest thing ever. THE SYNTHS AND JONNYS SOLO.

No honest to god this is the best song theyve ever made. Im sorry House of Cards Reckoner everything

I managed to avoid listening to Daydreaming until now-

dunk_react.gif

deli2000

we're at Identikit in the 6Music stream and this may come close to topping in rainbows as my favorite radiohead record. so good.

Xun

I'll probably regret it, but I finally bought the special edition (I was contemplating for a while).

Top Bottom