• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool |OT| A Moon Shaped Poo

I'm honestly shaking. Never had that happen listening to an album for the first time. I'm just so overwhelmed by the fact that I not only wasn't disappointed, but my expectations were completely blown away.

Horseress

the numbers has me like
click

Psoelberg

Loving the sound of Identikit. Damn this album - I can already feel that I'll be listening to this nonstop for a looong time.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Haha thread title change is the best. There were no good ideas for a subtitle, well... we got one now lol

I'm at The Numbers now, this album man, it's damn good

dmshaposv

Crazy that everyone is checking in and giving each and every song praise.

This album has legit more awesome songs per second than all TKOL combined.

Ive never liked a radiohead in first listen, but here we have something that sounds so distinctly like the band combining the qualities of the band thru their evolution.

This album has legit more awesome songs per second than all TKOL combined.

Ive never liked a radiohead in first listen, but here we have something that sounds so distinctly like the band combining the qualities of the band thru their evolution.

Agreed. This almost sounds like it is designed to be the band's final album together.

Numbers sounds like a Lennon solo song (meant as a compliment).

True Love Waits got me like:

promo278944473.jpg

Don't think it's quite up in Kid A/OKC/Bends/IR level, but it's damn good. #5 of 9 at least.

The Strings are the real MVP.

dmshaposv

The album has so much fucking emotional wait.

HELLLUVA closer in true love waits aside, u can tell the band has been through some kind of loss/emotional struggle.

Despera

Banned
So I'm at a place with slow as poo internet speeds and it will take 5 hrs to download the whole thing in 24-bit WAV format...

Tuned in to the bbc stream halfway through Tinker Tailer Soldier Sailor... holy shit

Sai-kun

Banned
I'm crying at Identikit. I remember seeing Radiohead for the first time ever at Coachella 2012 and when they played this I was fucking hooked from the first second of it, and I'm so fucking happy that it's on an album

Holy shit what a tune

Top Bottom