• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ragnarok Odyssey |OT| Hunt Monsters, Pop Porings

Kaji

Picked up the game again (played through Japanese version previously a bit) during the EU sale on at the moment.

Looking for some people to play MP with to work towards the 100 mp games throphy.

Cheers,

Darvan

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but I'm desperately seeking a Floating Loki card can someone please add me on PSN and Near it. I fought this damn guy so many times and he won't drop the damn card.

Thanks.

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but I'm desperately seeking a Floating Loki card can someone please add me on PSN and Near it. I fought this damn guy so many times and he won't drop the damn card.

Thanks.

Send a friend request to Starhowler and I'll Near you the card. :D

dokish

Banned
Bumping this thread because I don't want to make a new one just for this. April is coming and Ragnarok Odyssey ACE will be available at PSN and I was thinking of downloading it since I've been a big fan of the game on PC for several years and even finished the amazing Ragnarok Tactics on PSP.

Is this game worth buying?

I glanced through GAFers impressions and also the GameFAQs board, and it seems the online community is basically dead? Also, I read somewhere that you have to choose just a "few" classes because otherwise other ones will become useless or not that powerful by itself (Priest).

I'm a Healer kind of guy and always choose this kinda of class. Will I have trouble playing this?

What`s the replayability? There's a lot of unloackables, things to collect, etc? There's a NG+? RPGs with lots of equipments and armor usually pleases me.

Phil S.

Banned
Hi all. I've been playing ACE on the Vita for a little while now. I've gotten to Chapter 3, and I'd like to try online.

Would anyone be interested?

PSN: SuperPhillip

Top Bottom