• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Raj Patel (Xbox Canada CM) tease something on Twitter.

bombshell

Call of Duty World at War II. Get excited about a third party multi-plat game. And if it's a moneyhat, ohhh boy that thread will be glorious.

Moneyhatting collar doody? Never happening, because that's a hell of a lot of sales to pay compensation for.

GnawtyDog

Banned
Not on Cod.

MS can afford it. It all depends on their willingness. They have had great success with the marketing aspect of it. A holiday exclusive ruse can work. Keeping the game 2 months out of your main competitors platform at the right price to maximize holiday sales like in 2014 can be a strategy in order.

The time and dates on the 'fake' poster match with the the morse code tweet picture, and the II looks very similar.

There is only one answer.

Resident Evil 2 HD Re-make.

Compsiox

Banned
WaW 2? Fuck that. WaW was worst CoD ever.

26969462_2h6zyvm.gif

libregkd

Having trouble translating the middle section, but the first line does say "PRESENTED BY XBOX" and the last line does have "MAY 4TH" in it

EDIT: See that it's been translated lol

Has to be CoD or and event hosted by MS where they will reveal it. No way Microsoft would tease/reveal one of their own IP's around the same time as CoD.

I skipped on World at War, and stuck to Modern Warfare. I'd had World War burnout.

Ironically now, it is the other way. The modern setting could do with a change. World at War could help give me that fix.

Halo MCC 2
Sunset Overdrive 2
Killer Instinct 2
Ryse 2
Conker's Bad Fur Day 2: Electric Boogaloo
Nuts n' Bolts 2
Call of Duty: Something something 2
Viva Pinata Kinect

If it would be WaW2 then this would be the best thing that happened with CoD in years.
Hope it's true.

I was sure that WaW2 pic yesterday was fake as hell but this now. Still there's something fishy about this.

Top Bottom