• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I have a thing for my therapist.

Not my fault. It happens.

Anyways.

Last night i had a dream where i was in a session I suppose and she had a special bra where her right nipple was visible beneath her bra design and vice versa.

She asked me want do you want. And while trying to come up with an answer she whispered

"it's not going to happen"

Fuck.

Seeing her tomorrow.

Sighing Sigh GIF

It's quite the conundrum

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'm starting to realize that The Smile's latest album may be brilliant. I'm really  really just

Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

I am a hardcore Radiohead fan since my mother bought Paranoid Android in Canada so .. hmmm since I was 13/14? Obsessed with their sound. But man I'm blown away by this album. Just wanted to share...

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
I just read a fan's review of the movie Fargo where they referred to William H. Macy as "Bill Macy". There's something unsettling and overly familiar about that.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I just read a fan's review of the movie Fargo where they referred to William H. Macy as "Bill Macy". There's something unsettling and overly familiar about that.

You didn't knew Bill was changed to William just before production? I guess your inherent intuitive character trait really was on point. Nice.

Last edited:

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
You didn't knew Bill was changed to William just before production? I guess your inherent intuitive character trait really was on point. Nice.
William H Macy's Wikipedia page says, "Not to be confused with Bill Macy". So looks like that fan was both seemingly overly familiar and also dead-naming?

Anyway, I'm gonna go watch some flicks with Rus Crowe, Jon Depp, and Morgy Freeman.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
William H Macy's Wikipedia page says, "Not to be confused with Bill Macy". So looks like that fan was both seemingly overly familiar and also dead-naming?

Anyway, I'm gonna go watch some flicks with Rus Crowe, Jon Depp, and Morgy Freeman.

Sorry friend I was just making shit up to fuck with your mind 😅

Greatly appreciated your analysis from that.

Again sorry and forgive me..

🙈

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
No worries. I'm easily gaslit, so I understand the temptation. I believed in Santa Claus until the age of 32 when it finally clicked why the 24th annual plate of cookies went uneaten.

No really sorry for trolling you.

And hey. Shit flies over my head all the time.

You a good sport <3

It wasn't personal fwiw. 🌸

Last edited:

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
My friend says "sorry" for taking 2 days to answer one of my texts.
Dude don't be sorry!
I don't need instant gratification and it wasn't urgent.
You could reply in a month and it would still be a miracle of technology 😁

Dude seems like a decent bloke though thinking of the anguish you might have been experiencing, and apologising for it :) My brother will sometimes not even answer my messages, but the moment I'm 20secs late in replying to one of his - it's instant guilt-tripping and passive "oh, I guess I'm talking to myself then etc" aggressiveness.

Dude don't be sorry!
I give my bff on discord all the time in the world he needs to reply to my messages. That sometimes takes a week or more. Eight years we've been chatting absolute shit and every once in a while, serious shit. I don't even remember how or where this bromance started but it works even though we're different.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Condoms are one of the most environmentally friendly things invented by man. A single one has the potential to eliminate the carbon emissions of an entire human over the course of their lifetime.

Or the chance of someone coming up with it's solution.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Dude don't be sorry!

I do the same, but less with time. This instant reaction device lends itself to, again, instant back and forth. And In my experience people take that as if it's rude when you don't reply immediately. So yeah some years ago I just had enough and said fuck it: I'll reply when I feel like it (context depended ofc)

I do tend to apologize but I've been noticing more and more doing less so (not really)

I'm on mobile and hate typing. For example, with many I just leave a voice message. Short, to the point and less effort. And less room for assumption or interpretation.

Last edited:

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
If I see one more goddamn youtube thumbnail with "This Changes Everything!" in it...

tumblr_m5sfn8tEzG1rn95k2o1_500.gif
I sometimes stumble on Youtubers who have a dozen followers yet their videos have professional production values with their own logo & theme song yet no one follows them.
Their content is also shit/boring but I feel pity for them 😆

I guess it's the lure of fame.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
You've seen some shit. You must be shell shocked.

Do you believe that we're living inside of a simulation?
Seen so much shit. My dad die in front of me. My brother in law die. My sister have an accident and become disabled. I'm broken. Literally.

You know something?

There's a lad does a walk round our block every day without fail same time every day.

Not seen him for a week but commented out loud that I hadn't seen him.

Next day there he was. Same time.

Scared the shit out of me.

Last edited:

Lunarorbit

I stopped watching walking dead a little bit after negan showed up.

Is this new show with Rick and michonne supposed to be good? I like both of those characters/actors so is there hope?

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I think Vampire Survivor is fucking ace in a myriad of ways

I think housekeeping sucks but really pays off

I think cold showers are awesome

I think having someone to talk to regarding certain material is really great knwyn appreciate you

I wish I learned muay thai when I was a child

Last edited:
Top Bottom