• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate me Gaf (Post a Pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fina1e

Bumping this thread with myself. Been overweight for a long time, and now I feel I am average. I am 6'0, 175lbs.

Glasses me:
FLvY6oO.jpg

Normal:
aixbkgZ.jpg

UaXwiiK.jpg

found some more, sorry if too big.

d104tCr.jpg

E6RA9Bo.jpg

I like your style and those are great photos. Hard to tell exactly what you would be due to the glasses/indirect photo though. I'd say probably a 7 but an 8 with your fashion style.

Eh what the hell.

xDurVKp.jpg

You have the opposite problem as Blueingreen, I can tell you are pretty attractive but the selfie photo is off-putting. I'd say a 7 with the potential to grow with a better picture.

*Straight dude though, so what do I know.

Shmuppers

I like your style and those are great photos. Hard to tell exactly what you would be due to the glasses/indirect photo though. I'd say probably a 7 but an 8 with your fashion style.

You have the opposite problem as Blueingreen, I can tell you are pretty attractive but the selfie photo is off-putting. I'd say a 7 with the potential to grow with a better picture.

*Straight dude though, so what do I know.
Lol thanks, I don't really take any pics of myself so forgive me. And I fixed my post, on mobile here

Its not possible; has this thread truly been revived?

We need to summon the original judges, too long have we slept!

Hmmm, some interesting new additions on this page :)

First time, be nice.

The second pic works better than the first, some people look better when they aren't smiling. Much better in black than white, 6/10

Asian/10

6 at best imo

5/10 for immaculate teeth.

Feeling like a 20/10 so roast me all ya want 💅🏽

Confidence helps a great deal doesn't it! Black and white AND plaid?

Confidence/10

Bumping this thread with myself. Been overweight for a long time, and now I feel I am average. I am 6'0, 175lbs.

Glasses me:
FLvY6oO.jpg

Normal:
aixbkgZ.jpg

UaXwiiK.jpg

The last photo is your best, not sure how I feel about the eyebrows though.

5/10

found some more, sorry if too big.

Judging you yourself as opposed to the photo overall, 6/10

Eh what the hell.

Potential here! Do you always look so threateningly confused? Best of the bunch so far :)

7/10

Have fun rating a part of a face GAF! Here's a crappy blurry phone photo from my cousin's phone she took for her hairdressers portfolio from a year back! I'm nervous in front of cameras so this is the best she was ever gonna get. Nothing has really changed, apart from my fashion sense a little.

MQIHzQS.png

Have fun rating a part of a face GAF! Here's a crappy blurry phone photo from my cousin's phone she took for her hairdressers portfolio from a year back! I'm nervous in front of cameras so this is the best she was ever gonna get. Nothing has really changed, apart from my fashion sense a little.

MQIHzQS.png

You look like a staff member of mine, but they don't have long hair anymore.
Cute though, :)
Purple out of 10

Pretty good pic, I'm usually not very photogenic.

Take off the hat and don't tilt the camera so much lol

MQIHzQS.png

Assuming of course you don't have a bear trap for a jaw, 7/10, great hair.

Most of my latest profile pictures have been in make up and such, but this is probably the latest "regular" selfie, altough it only shows half my face, the other side looks about the same, i think. Also sorry for terrible quality, i often resort to reversecam.

Following lightskintwins pointsystem, i'd say 5 or 4.
Regarding the pictures: The two right most ones are not pictures i'd use for a dating site. The mirror one shows way too little of the face and the body is still taking too little place of the picture to make it work as a profile picture. The sunglasses one is too douche-tier.

I guess the ones on the left could work, but they're still kinda dull. Maybe try taking something with a warmer color tone, or adjust that in instagram or something.

Black_Sun

How do you post an image?

I want to try.

Like do I need to upload this image on some other website? Or can I link it straight from my phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom