• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate me Gaf (Post a Pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnkelC

Hail to the Chef
Seasons Greetings!

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg

IMG_2178.jpg

IMG_2174.jpg

SpOOkyO

Neo Member
Been pondering if I dare, but here goes nothing.
DhV5OF.jpg

BMl4HA.jpg

jKGFfI.jpg

Super Insecure about my looks, so no Idea how to rate myself.
I'm pretty Tall, 6'0 and weight 176 lbs
Yeah, I'm pretty big girl.

and I was born male and I'm in transition

And now I dread the answers....

Fuck up my confidence GAF
You're cute, nice eyes and lips and love Your hair color/10

Seasons Greetings!

IMG_2174.jpg

I want to ride your crazy green peen but have phobia of pavements and hitting them fast:(/10
DhV5OF.jpg

BMl4HA.jpg

jKGFfI.jpg

You look beatiful, nothing at all to be insecure about. I'm not even going to demean you with a rating;)

You got nothing to worry about.

Wouldn't have known you were even transitioning unless you said something/10

chadboban

Just came across this thread so why not? Pull no punches GAF.

15697302_10211443989319930_1720396155329548405_n.jpg

15420846_10211272535753698_1975598474672308915_n.jpg

15665533_10211408342068771_6452020570112079475_n.jpg

sure why not

fyAeFPZ.jpg

1BojDMe.jpg

What hasn't been said about that amazing beard/10
So fucking hot!

DhV5OF.jpg

BMl4HA.jpg

jKGFfI.jpg

You're absolutely beautiful!

@Chad

If you ever feel that you're not attractive because of your face or personality, just pop that shirt off man.

(Not that your face is bad).

pixelation

This should be better, no filters, better lighting, no faces... same shitty camera though. Nevermind the messy background.

lol, so first they say my pictures are dark or with faces and stuff, now i offer a picture with decent lighting and no faces and get nothing, anyone with an honest opinion?, thanks in advance.

lol, so first they say my pictures are dark or with faces and stuff, now i offer a picture with decent lighting and no faces and get nothing, anyone with an honest opinion?, thanks in advance.

You have good facial structure but the hairstyle in that picture is holding you back. 5.5 out of 10, probably a 7 if you can find a hairstyle that suits you well.

Fuck up my confidence GAF

3/10, bad angle!

DhV5OF.jpg

BMl4HA.jpg

jKGFfI.jpg

Wow. Your transition is absolutely fantastic. This is something I've never complimented someone on in my life, but I think the large majority of the world's population would agree that you are a very pretty woman :)

Jesus some of you guys look ridiculously good. Beard man and Black abs guys...christ. Fuck the lot of you =)

The blonde on this page looks fine but you should exude more confidence. I see no reason you shouldn't be. If you don't have it fake it til you make it as they say.

Honestly you probably look just fine but imo you should lose some of that hair and take a more normal pic.

Kevtones

This should be better, no filters, better lighting, no faces... same shitty camera though. Nevermind the messy background.

Dude, you look like you're trying to attack me as some random Balrog cosplayer.

Seriously - SMILE and take a normal photo. You'll get rated. Also, you have good facial structure.

I was trying to take a similar photo 14 years ago when I took my first selfie at 17...

photo-5-1.jpg

SpOOkyO

Neo Member
Thank you all. :)

The blonde on this page looks fine but you should exude more confidence. I see no reason you shouldn't be. If you don't have it fake it til you make it as they say.

see all my life when I saw my reflection in the mirror, or myself in pictures, I saw someone that wasn't me. I felt disconnected from him and couldn't accept him as me.
Now he is mostly gone.
I still see Parts of him, though and that makes me sometimes Insecure. But Thanks for your honesty. I will get there, until then as you said I'll Fake it. ;)

Gui_PT

You are absolutely beautiful. More confidence please!

pixelation

You have good facial structure but the hairstyle in that picture is holding you back. 5.5 out of 10, probably a 7 if you can find a hairstyle that suits you well.
I cut my hair, thanks.
Honestly you probably look just fine but imo you should lose some of that hair and take a more normal pic.
Hair done... normal pic?... eh... i've no friends to take one w/o me at the helm... can't help myself.
Seriously - SMILE and take a normal photo. You'll get rated. Also, you have good facial structure.
Thanks man, i don't like smiling, and i am a professional boxer (look at my deviated nosal bridge), so it's no cosplay.

I cut my hair yesterday and this is the result, disregard the I WILL KILL YOU MOTHERFUCKER stare, i really am a sweet heart. Not in the ring, but with people i know i am... i don't say friends because i have none of those.

Since people are savagely honest here, this might be interesting.

Dunno. Probably 3/10 or something.
U need 4 things. More weight, a trendier haircut, different frames and better style in that order. Not even kidding u have potential like a motherfucker, especially if u got contacts instead at the end of it

U need 4 things. More weight, a trendier haircut, different frames and better style in that order. Not even kidding u have potential like a motherfucker, especially if u got contacts instead at the end of it

tbh I stopped giving a fuck about my hair and just let it grew for the past 3 months, what you're seeing here is the result :p. Was thinking of getting a new haircut but I didn't really decide on anything yet. Any suggestions?

Yeah, you ain't bad, but you definitely need to eat some more. LOL You're at least a 5 with potential to improve.

Believe it or not, I eat, a lot. Every person I know is shocked by how much I eat compared to how thin I look. It's weird and annoying really.

I'm starting to think I should use supplements or some shit.

Crayon

So, what do you guys think are my chances with the ladies online using this pic?

20161208_205929_zpslegqyigh.jpg

I'm not joking, I'm thinking about making an online dating account with this, and a few other unflattering pictures.

I like it. Shows sense of humor and humility. Noble qualities.

I call this "genius hair." Combined with the glasses I just assume you are very smart. I know this is ridiculous.

omg so cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom