• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate me Gaf (Post a Pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KmA

why is everyone so buff... I don't really like the idea of rating people I think it's kind of demeaning but I don't really care if random shirtless pictures keep getting posted *looking eyes emoji*

Crayon

CzyBsZXVEAAg4FP.jpg:orig

Fuck up my confidence GAF

Striking. I'd like to see more.

13ruce

Banned
There you are. You have any pics with different hair?

Thanks could not get he link to work and no i kinda hate short hair i had it shorter a few years ago. Might get it cut shorter but i never really got any negative comments about it irl. Some say it looks like i'm from a boy band lol. If short is better i will try it sometime.

Other pics i have is just the same just a bit shorter and with gel instead of hairspray. I do wear it flat sometimes (side/back combed) but i prefer spiky.

Not

Banned
How do people get such good abs

What do I have to do GAF

What the unholy hell do I have to do to get those bottom two packs

One day, pixelation, you will take a good photo of yourself where you're not giving a killer look. I've never seen you even with a neutral face, let alone a smile. Like, chill out, man :p And wear clothes.

pixelation

That is a pretty strange picture. You are like awkwardly close to the camera and the background makes it worse. Like it looks like you don't have an arm
Deleted, this one is from a good distance and no mutilation in it.
One day, pixelation, you will take a good photo of yourself where you're not giving a killer look. I've never seen you even with a neutral face, let alone a smile. Like, chill out, man :p And wear clothes.
Well if only imaginary friends could take pictures, me at the helm spells trouble :p
I think you're asking for too much. LOL
I think... lol

All right, GAF, I'm going to put some faith in your collective opinion. Bear your fangs. I mean, we're about to have a Russian puppet for president, so I'm pretty much ready for whatever you've got.

I'm trying to do something with this hair. Recommendations are welcome.

sphinx

the piano man
this pic is some weeks old but I was using those shoes for the first time at the gym,

I liked it, how i'd be rated, 10/badphonepic lol

jan2017_zpstpzyi7sn.jpg

Cyanity

Banned
All right, GAF, I'm going to put some faith in your collective opinion. Bear your fangs. I mean, we're about to have a Russian puppet for president, so I'm pretty much ready for whatever you've got.

As a gay man, I think you're looking pretty dang attractive tbh. Not gonna rate you out of ten, but let's just say whatever you're doing is working.

Anyway, I think I look pretty good/10. Working as a landscaper between classes for a few years gets you pretty toned. Pic was taken last October by a photographer friend.

As a gay man, I think you're looking pretty dang attractive tbh. Not gonna rate you out of ten, but let's just say whatever you're doing is working.

Anyway, I think I look pretty good/10. Working as a landscaper between classes for a few years gets you pretty toned. Pic was taken last October by a photographer friend.

Hey, thanks! Gay men can abide by some high standards, so I'm happy to hit that threshold, ha.

As a straight man, I'd say you're doing well! I like your sense of fashion - nice coordination of colors and cool jacket/scarf combo. I live in a rural area, and it kills me how little fashion-consciousness there is among men around here. Seriously, you would be striking walking down the streets, ha.

Just curious, what kind of product(s) do you use for your hair to maintain/style it? I'm trying to experiment over here and I feel like my hair needs to be controlled better.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Pretty damn good/10
4Nwr02M.jpg

Have at it...
Im gay but get me pregnant

I like your fashion style and it actually fits you. Pretty nice really :p
Do your worst GAF

AfttOYs.jpg

Vv1xxih.jpg
7/10 Be more confident and work on the styling.

Cyanity

Banned
Hey, thanks! Gay men can abide by some high standards, so I'm happy to hit that threshold, ha.

As a straight man, I'd say you're doing well! I like your sense of fashion - nice coordination of colors and cool jacket/scarf combo. I live in a rural area, and it kills me how little fashion-consciousness there is among men around here. Seriously, you would be striking walking down the streets, ha.

Just curious, what kind of product(s) do you use for your hair to maintain/style it? I'm trying to experiment over here and I feel like my hair needs to be controlled better.

I use the yellow bottle of Got2b glued hairgel. Been using it for years!

Dude, you are cute, and I actually like your hair the way it is *shrug.* Maybe just trim the front a little to make it more even.

You're cute, too :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom