• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community! |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadbelly

Banned
banner.jpg

From a time long ago, when magic and mystery still existed in the lands, there was held a great gathering. This gathering became known as 'Real-Pic January'. Not a name that invokes intrigue and curiosity, but don't let that fool you, for great was the power this gathering possessed. Before it darkness loomed across the land. The people had no trust for their fellow human beings and hid their faces from one another. A gathering was formed to help solve this problem. People were asked to do the unthinkable for one month: to remove the veil and reveal their true identity in public. Slowly, one by one, the people began to take part. reluctant at first to speak to one another, but gradually the people began to interact. The darkness that once loomed across the land began to pass. In its place a great emerald light shone, illuminating all that wore the new avatar. The community finally began to see others as actual real, living, breathing, people. Friendships, something that was once thought impossible, slowly began to emerge. It was a time of great celebration and joy in the land.

We here at Real-GAF are like the guardians of the light. We continue and strive to keep the community together. While the light may still be shining, it has become dimmer. It will soon be time for the great gathering to commence again. As the world once again forgets the power of Real-Pic January and plunges into the darkness, so the cycle is repeated. The great gathering begins again in the land, and light shall return.

A picture made by the great sage 'Tence'. This shows the power of the gathering at the height of its glory. We wait in hope for the day when the community will once again reach such heights:
NeoGAF_FPF.jpg

From an archaeological dig, we unearthed the remnants of a past RPJ gathering. The great sage 'Sentry' took painstaking precautions to make sure this gathering was recorded for future generations:

< Retro
-%20RPJ%204%20LYF%20-.gif
N-Ball >

leadbelly

Banned
Changed the first post. Probably sounds a bit mental.

I am still evolving it though. Please read it and tell me what you think

leadbelly

Banned
Dont feel bad. Its simply a thread. Not a big deal at all.

lol

It is when you say you've been working on it beforehand. This was made with very little thought. Had no real intention in making it. Kind of annoys me that we don't have the power to delete threads ourselves. :/

Don't know what mod is on.

Davedough

OshUm.png

This is what I do on Facebook now.

I lawyer'd my niece on Facebook last night over religious repression.

lol

It is when you say you've been working on it beforehand. This was made with very little thought. Had no real intention in making it. Kind of annoys me that we don't have the power to delete threads ourselves. :/

Don't know what mod is on.

Seriously, don't delete it. I don't care. I only said that out of jest, I honestly couldn't care less. I mean, I'd only been planning it for a week.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Don't you get it? He doesn't care! He doesn't care at all!!! HE DOESNT CARE EVEN A LITTLE BIT IT'S NOT LIKE HE IS CRYING HIMSELF TO SLEEP TONIGHT OR ANYTHING

leadbelly

Banned
Seriously, don't delete it. I don't care. I only said that out of jest, I honestly couldn't care less. I mean, I'd only been planning it for a week.

Well, I want to know what you planned now. lol

I never really planned any of it. Just made it up as I went along. I'm sure whatever you had planned is much better.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Apparently there was some confusion about who was making the OP here, so leadbelly asked me to lock/delete this thread for Davedough to make the thread he was planning on making. I have done so. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom