• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real Pic January!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is spill-over from a drunk thread spill-over, but several GAF members have decided to switch our avatars to real pictures of ourselves for the month of January. There are no rules other than it being a pic of yourself and not getting you banned.

Get ready for the awesomeness or frightfulness that is the true face of GAF!

Here's my likely choice:
f9UV3s.jpg

Apologies to anyone who believed I really was Idris Elba!

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
You're British?!?!?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I would, but I fear the off chance of someone recognizing me from real life.

I can't live with that pressure bro!

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Gonna go with this

xavi_03.png

The clueless look goes well with a videogame board

Guzim

This is spill-over from a drunk thread spill-over, but several GAF members have decided to switch our avatars to real pictures of ourselves for the month of January. There are no rules other than it being a pic of yourself and not getting you banned.

Get ready for the awesomeness or frightfulness that is the true face of GAF!

Here's my likely choice:
f9UV3s.jpg

Apologies to anyone who believed I really was Idris Elba!

You're handsome, but not as handsome as Idris Elba!

mcrae

i do believe that a pic myself may finally be worth breaking my however-long-i've-been-a-gaf-member streak of no avatars over

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
It's weird that I'm fine with having pictures or myself on Google+, but am very reluctant to put anything on NeoGAF. I think I'll wait until my scars heal (and hair hopefuly grows back nicely) anyway!

I'm not Gabe Newell or a dog.

Takao

Banned
girl gaf should clear out their pm box for a new influx of messages

Maybe I'll join in (on this avatar switching, not PMing girl-GAF).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom