• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real Pic January!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

I hate organizing books and games. All my DVDs and games are hidden away in discgear cases. My books are organized by genre and subject in the case of textbooks. I wish there was a way to hide those too.

The only thing I openly display are magazines, next to the toilet. My house guests can fill their bathroom perusement with options like Zoetrope, Popular Science, The New Yorker, and Playboy.

Davedough

I have most of Fables and all of Transmetropolitan next to my toilet. Sometimes my guests don't come back.
How is transmetropolitan? I was searching for a new series to get into and flipped a coin for this or The Invisibles and always wondered how this series would have been. For the record, I thought The Invisibles was a mess and didn't finish it.

Chorazin

How is transmetropolitan? I was searching for a new series to get into and flipped a coin for this or The Invisibles and always wondered how this series would have been. For the record, I thought The Invisibles was a mess and didn't finish it.

Transmetropolitan is my favorite comic of all time, every comic fan should read it at least once!

Spider Jerusalem is basically Hunter S. Thompson from the not-too-distant future. The story is seriously messed up and subversive which is right up my alley, definitely one of my favourite graphic novels.

Puddles

Banned
At least it fits his tag quite nicely.

Good morning RP-GAF.

Well actually I've been up for awhile, but I started playing Skyrim almost immediately. I guess I was in that mood. 70+ hours in and I've finally decided to move on with the main quest. I take it this is normal.

You're on the PS3 version, right? If so, how is the framerate 70 hours in?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion

Transmetro is amazing. Totally worth reading.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
You're on the PS3 version, right? If so, how is the framerate 70 hours in?

It seems to depend on how it's feeling at the time. Sometimes it is just as good as when I first started playing, but then other times it's pretty atrocious. It usually starts to get bad if I've been playing awhile, but sometimes it's bad right from the start.

I was actually talking to a friend of mine last night who also has the PS3 version. He said after 100 hours he had 0 problems, but his brother who was also playing on the same PS3 could barely play his game.

Davedough

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say something really personal that I haven't told anybody else. I fucking hate doing the dishes.

that is all

Chuckie

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say something really personal that I haven't told anybody else. I fucking hate doing the dishes.

that is all

Buy a dishwasher. I hated to do it too, so that's about the first thing I bought when I got my own place.

Takao

Banned
I had a Vox-pop moment today at a College Assessment, there was this pretty cute girl doing the test as well, and we seemed to get along decently. Why didn't I ask for her number? :(

Malvolio

CHEEZMO™;34299475 said:
Just got back from watching MI4.

Was awesome - would reccommend.

I enjoyed it as well. Never saw any of the other ones and I'm not a huge Tom Cruise fan, but the Brad Bird factor was too much for me to resist. If you are going to do an over the top action popcorn flick, that's how you do it.

Alucrid

Banned
I had a Vox-pop moment today at a College Assessment, there was this pretty cute girl doing the test as well, and we seemed to get along decently. Why didn't I ask for her number? :(

Because you thought "what would vox do?"

Then came and posted here.

Always just go for it, the worst thing that can happen is she says no. It's better to regret something you did than something you didn't do.

CHEEZMO™;34299475 said:
Just got back from watching MI4.

Was awesome - would recommend.

We don't take kindly to you avatars-of-other-people types 'round here.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Hey, Lissar, I'm going to be creative today and send you some story ideas later tonight.

Great! I was going to do a couple of character sketches, and maybe an environment sketch.

that is all

Dishes are not so bad.

Bathrooms, that's where hell can be found (and everything that is disgusting.)

Alucrid

Banned
Great! I was going to do a couple of character sketches, and maybe an environment sketch.

Dishes are not so bad.

Bathrooms, that's where hell can be found (and everything that is disgusting.)

I had the bathroom all to myself for a month or so and it was sparkly clean. Then break ended and roommates came back....

noah111

Still Alive
I firmly believe that country music is the antichrist. And I'm an atheist so that says something.
That's funny, because you have that country-guy look going pretty well for you. :p

Only 598 posts to go.
We used to be clocking in more than that as a daily average, but these past few days i've been slacking so that must explain it.

I still think my prediction that we'll be up to 20k by Monday (mid-day or before end) is accurate.

Been real busy so not much gaf browsing lately from me. Oh yeah, and i'm off to sleep. Agree on who'll be making OT2 by the time I wake up! (I think it should be a female)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom