• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recommend me some intellectually stimulating videos.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Thanks brother, but I have no idea when I'm going to get round to watching 8 hours worth of video!

You're welcome. This couple does their research and then some. I'm with you.

Just know this isn't any conspiracy shit.

Just plain history.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Speaking of History

Here we have a debate on Greece vs Rome.

In the Greek corner, we have former British PM, Boris Johnson (This debate was a few years ago and well before Mr Johnson became PM). In the Roman corner, we have esteemed Roman historian Mary Beard.

Fantastic debate. I was actually surprised how well Mr Johnson performed against an expert in Roman history.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
5zcYiji.jpg

Little Mac

Ever heard of Grapefruit head? Very NSFW but one of the most hilarious on YouTube. The gawk gawk noises get me every time.

Last edited:

Krathoon

Joe Rogan's stuff is usually pretty good because he explores fringe science and history. He actually gives it airtime.

There is also the Why Files that explores conspiracies.

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
Joe Rogan's stuff is usually pretty good because he explores fringe science and history. He actually gives it airtime.
The problem is he also gives air time to pseudo science and conspiracy theories. You really have to be careful when listening and take everything with a grain of salt

Last edited:

Krathoon

Hey! Someone that likes CBN! It is actually pretty good.

The Penny Arcade forums hate it because they think John Cleese is a Nazi for not accepting wokeism.

mortal

Gold Member
I didn't say you couldn't I said I can enjoy life without caring why I'm here or goals
Well you're just repeating the same thing again. There's no obligation, my man.
Tbh if you were truly indifferent, you wouldn't feel the need to tell me or anyone else that you don't care.

Top Bottom