• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recore Screenshot leaks, out September 13th, box art, Xbox One Console Exclusive

These "leaks" are not effective anymore if EVERYONE is doing them.

At this point actually showing something off at E3 gets you the spotlight.

Looks damn good really. Cant hate on this if this is a Xbox One screenshot.

But damn..it's still planned for this year? Then we should be getting lots of coverage tomorrow.

Dynomutt

giphy.gif

Unfortunate way for the game to be revealed, I guess.
September is almost alarmingly soon for the game's release date. 3 months after the first gameplay footage? pretty crazy.
Anyone notice that the rope is clipping through her hand?

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
Looks like i'll have to use that W10 store for once.

Positivity? ON GAF? The hell?!?!?

It should be noted I am only being excited so I can be dissapointed, and thus MORE negative in the future. I am banking my negativity.

Seriously though, it's one screen - looks totally palatable, and the character design makes me think this will have some light 3d platforming/adventure aspects. I anticipate the trailer tomorrow.

But yeah, if you will be so distraught by a wire clipping through a hand model that you must ignore an otherwise interesting game - I'm sorry, I guess?

wrowa

Looks good enough for me. I thought it was obvious from the beginning that this won't be a big budget project.

Now, they just have to show some compelling gameplay.

Euron

So what kind of game is this? And damn hopefully it turns out good, has some great people behind it. 2016 is absolutely stacked, sure 3 big games got pushed back but the year is still packed.

VinFTW

We've known this was a Unity game for how long now?

Anybody expecting a good looking game on the XBOX ONE running on Unity only have themselves to blame, IMO :p

I just want to know how it PLAYS.

Durante

This is still the only XB1 game which I actually find interesting in concept. I'd probably buy it if it had a non-UWP PC version.

Jb

Hey it's cool that's it's releasing so soon!
Definitely thought this would be delayed to 2017.

I mean, to be clear, I don't think it looks bad. I don't have a barometer for graphics anyway and I usually don't give a shit. But 4 months before release and the rope is clipping through the hand isn't inspiring much confidence.

Of course, opinions can change, so this could all be no biggie in the end. Just odd.

emrober5

That is a pretty bad screenshot, but I still can't wait to see more. One of the few Xbox exclusives that has my interest.

Top Bottom