• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

RLM should put a warning in front of their future reviews that said

DISCLAIMER:

This review was really good. It made a whole lot of sense.

And then we started drinking and fucked it up and released it to you.

jett

D-Member
Whoa first time they're gonna review TV show. I can't tell if they're joking or not about being sponsored by Netflix hah.

and LOL at "OH THE METAHUMANITY"

Also, there is now a picture of bigfoot (the 'turn around' bit) on the board (see previous video), and the place looks trashed for some reason. You have to wonder what that means. Is this review a reshoot?

But them wanting to specifically review Stranger Things makes sense because they A) couldn't stop gushing about it on Twitch and B) they loved Turbo Kid, so that's right up their alley. And / or manhole.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Their comments about the editing and meddling are why I can't even look forward to Wonder Woman. I have no faith in WB's handling of DC material.

imBask

Banned
good HiTB

I kinda wanna see it to witness the poor editing, but I don't want to give them money

omg the last 10 seconds :lol

Cheerilee

Where did this random lie come from?

Did RLM review Halloween 3 recently?

Admiral Woofington just saw the recent BotW episode with the creepy twin dolls. I think RLM cut a Halloween 3 clip into there with one of those kids that died and their head turned into bugs (or at least I think they did, maybe I'm just misremembering, or hallucinating).

Freeza Under The Shower corrected Admiral Woofington on the name (he called it HitB, not BotW), and posted the Silver Shamrock commercial from Halloween 3.

imbask said that Halloween 3 sucked.

Edit: I just remembered and checked, and that BotW episode used the Silver Shamrock song for their end credits.

komplanen

I think if RLM did a review of Stranger things and it turned out to be exactly how I feel about the movie, I'd be the happiest man alive.

Stranger Things review:

- Everything about it is amazing, except
-
It was written by randomizing TVtropes pages
-
Big Sister looks like her body fat and muscle mass are both at 0%
-
She is literally just bone, sinew, and skin.
-
I almost never care about how someone looks but holy fuck she's literally a spoopy skellington wearing a human costume
-
Umm what else
-
Oh yeah the CGI looked like it cost $12

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Rich and Jack talked extensively about the show on PreRec and I expect Mike and Jay to feel exactly the same way. Although Jay hates the mother and thinks she's a terrible actress.

I swear someone posted the Shamrock song, or maybe I confused 2 threads

I did, because awesome. I do think halloween 3 is actually awesome scriptwise, and the complete mismatch with everything else is what makes it glorious. It's a ride, and it's a fun one. That ending is so awesomely harsh too. (the editing in particular)

I miss downer endings since 9/11 literally killed them, and people now actually blame movies and shows for having them too. I checked yesterday to see if The Outer Limits was killed by 9/11 and don't you know it, right smack at the end of S7, fucking september 2001. TOL had a loooooot of downer endings, due to being a SF - horror anthology show. Lots of interesting things to learn from it (as well as bad writing, though thankfully less), and it gave short sci-fi a place to thrive. Leonard Nimoy also played in the same story in both the original and 90's version, which is the Binder "I, Robot" story.

Top Bottom