• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
They're riling up Rogue One fans for the same reason they riled up Boyhood fans, because it's funny.

Yeah that's what I didn't realize before. I thought they were actually talking about the movie in all of those videos and that just seems like an impossible task.

imBask

Banned
i'm not sure if Rich made the Rey toy himself and he thinks he's hilarious, or if he didn't expect it

either way holy shit that's hilarious

i'm not sure if Rich made the Rey toy himself and he thinks he's hilarious, or if he didn't expect it

either way holy shit that's hilarious

I think that the other guys prepared the box and didn't tell Rich about the contents, and we got to see his genuine reaction to this crap as he played along with some of them.

DJMicLuv

Nerd Crew 2 is one of the funniest things they've done in ages. They look like they're really enjoying themselves parodying this stuff, Mike in particular throws himself into it.

imBask

Banned
SaKhFA.gif

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
Rewatching the video and while they say it ironically it's gonna be surreal when other podcaster actually say "Star Wars is back!" when last Jedi is released

rekameohs

Banned
Rewatching the video and while they say it ironically it's gonna be surreal when other podcaster actually say "Star Wars is back!" when last Jedi is released
Every single Star Wars movie from now to the end of time will be "the best since Empire" the day it comes out from YouTubers.

I wonder how much those camera's cost, considering Jay's reaction.

Also, Halloween 4 poster!
I CLAPPED BECAUSE I RECOGNIZE THAT!

Also, how many fucking toys do they buy for these productions? I mean, there are a lot of garba- I mean wonderfully high-end Star Wars toys in there.

Geeky

I am curious if all those Star Wars toys in the background is stuff is sent to them or stuff they buy themselves. I imagine Mike can write it off as a business expense, but I think RLM fans would send that stuff too.

Rich mentioned buying a Rogue One shirt on the last Pre-Rec stream, now we know why.

In the midst of that madness Mike did bring up an interesting point about the "STAR WARS" part of the mainline movie titles taking up a huge chunk of space. Really enforcing the notion that the NEXT HUGE STAR WARS movie is coming out.

Did "The Force Awakens" have a stylized title? I did a quick google search and just saw things imitating Empire and Return of the Jedi.

I wonder if moving forward that the side stories titles will be huge with "Star Wars" in small font like with "Rogue One."

I guess I just don't care for their skit-style stuff where they do characters. Just a big meh from me.

Edit: oh god I skipped the first half and the whole part with Rich blind opening those crate boxes was great.

And that ending holy shit.

Top Bottom