• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

Aiii

So not worth it
OH MY GOOOOOOOD... that was amazing!

The final five minutes was just me in tears from laughter, this was amazing.

Bernbaum

They start clapping the title, stand up, the footage is just microphones pointed at their crotches, Star Wars toys shake and fall off the shelf and Mike yells out Just Keep Hitting the Fucking Home Runs Disney and I die.

Breads

Banned
Not gonna lie - I've fallen back in love with them with these podcast videos. The laser focused sniping of other youtubers has been fantastic so far.

Fjordson

Episode #2 was so good. I love Rich so much.

The yarn is when it really started getting me ("Why is it Star Wars?") but when he pulled Ghostbusters figure I lost it.

NeoGiff

That was absolutely fantastic. No mercy shown.

It's nice seeing them just absolutely loving what they're doing.

vGaaKGO.gif

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
That probably was their best video ever. I laughed quite a bit.

YOU JUST KEEP HITTING THE FUCKING HOMERUNS, DISNEY!

That was one of my favorite bits, too.

I hope they keep going with these. Internet nerdom/fandom needs to be taken down a thousand pegs.

I think it's great that they made a second episode, but it was kinda lame.

I mean, it was on point and Jay was fantastic in it, but it didn't really grab me, even when they got to the unboxing.

It was funny, but not amazing.

Nekofrog

Banned
The only thing interesting I find in these videos is when they actually attempt to act. The "we're intentionally acting bad as a joke"thing has long since worn thin on me (looking at you, Mike). Other than that I turned it off after 10 minutes. It's whatever, I know what they're doing and it's fine, it just doesn't appeal to me as a topic because I pay almost no attention to what they're satirizing anyway (nerd "culture"and geekdom)

Gimme some more best of the worst, I'm a whore for that shit

BigAT

The only thing interesting I find in these videos is when they actually attempt to act. The "we're intentionally acting bad as a joke"thing has long since worn thin on me (looking at you, Mike). Other than that I turned it off after 10 minutes. It's whatever, I know what they're doing and it's fine, it just doesn't appeal to me as a topic because I pay almost no attention to what they're satirizing anyway (nerd "culture"and geekdom)

Smart of you to turn off the video right before the best parts of it.

Eyeh4wk

Yeah, I thought to myself "So, this is a thing now" but then unboxing bit was hilarious.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
i still think mike at the anime con thing (one of the first HIIB vids) is the #1 rlm thing

i still think mike at the anime con thing (one of the first HIIB vids) is the #1 rlm thing

The small convention visits are great but the RLM crew is too famous to do those now. They would be run down by fans and wouldn't get any good content for an awkward video.

Grinchy

Banned
I didn't even know that the Superbowl was today until about 3 hours ago. They must know something about their audience to put that up tonight lol

Top Bottom