• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

Schlorgan

I give this video an 8/10. It's better than the last one, which I gave 9/10.

Rich's expressions during the Star Wars talk were fantastic.

am I hoping too much that when I read Horse Ninja that it's an actual horse in a ninja costume with like a katana in his mouth jumping through roofs and doing Horsey-no-jutsus?

edit: yes I was hoping for too much. Fuck this world.

Hypnotoad

I remember watching "Das Ninja-Pferd" on German TV in the late night program sometime back in 1998, though I think they edited out the ending completely and dubbed the horse with a bavarian accent. At the time I didn't know that it was based on a comic.

I wasn't really looking forward to the new Nerd Crew episode, because I felt like the second episode already ran the joke into the ground. I'm glad they did something a little different with the new episode and didn't ham it up as much. Although I'm not sure about Rich being "the voice of reason" in some parts. It feels a little too meta? Still, I enjoyed it more than the second episode, but I'm still not sure how long they can carry it.

I wasn't really looking forward to the new Nerd Crew episode, because I felt like the second episode already run the joke into the ground. I'm glad they did something a little different with the new episode and didn't ham it up as much. Although I'm not sure about Rich being "the voice of reason" in some parts. It feels a little too meta? Still, I enjoyed it more than the second episode, but I'm still not sure how long they can carry it.

I feel like nerd crew is a natural evolution of stuff like rich evans masturbating a droid or their revese trailer reaction video. I was also worried the joke would get stale when they did additional episodes but so far I feel they've done a good job of keeping it fresh.

Geeky

The guy who played Butch/appeared in "Horse Ninja" has a fairly impressive website

http://www.christopherelst.com/

The elongated flipped footage really got me.

I think I have seen that Godfather joke somewhere else too. I want to say Robot Chicken.

at this point RLM/Freddie should Kickstart a Horse Ninja comic.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
y'know, i was watching the horse ninja review as if it was an actual movie but they were just being facetious about liking it.

Fat4all

Banned
when you hold something in your heart for so long, like Horse Ninja

sometimes you have to let it out

all over my face

jett

D-Member
Jesus christ, I thought that was a real un-aired tv movie right up to the very end when they showed the acting credits.

FML.

tumblr_mifvnclCSk1qjszfuo1_250.gif

*start video*

"hi Rich"

*Rich looks as if staring into an abyss of hate*

I think I know where this is going. Didn't really expect anything else from Andromeda though. Such a shame. Get to reboot after 3 fucked up, fuck that up too.

edit:
oh, also prank. Damn it, I was hoping this was the real thing. :( Why they care so much about April fool's?
(though half an hour of Jack and Rich looking uncomfortable is something, I guess. ooh, and live destruction of game, your Patreon money hard at work)

Shy

edit:
oh, also prank. Damn it, I was hoping this was the real thing. :( Why they care so much about April fool's?
(though half an hour of Jack and Rich looking uncomfortable is something, I guess. ooh, and live destruction of game, your Patreon money hard at work)
Nah. It's Twitch money and tips that they used.

Pre Rec doesn't get a penny of the Patreon money.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Rich said months (years?) ago that he hated Mass Effect 3 so much that, if he ever happened to receive a copy of Mass Effect 4, he would destroy it on camera.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Nah. It's Twitch money and tips that they used.

Pre Rec doesn't get a penny of the Patreon money.
How much you wanna bet someone sent in Andromeda to watch it get shredded, and 1-3 were Rich's own copies from home, because that's how much Mass Effect fucking sucks to him now?

Shy

Oh? That seems like an odd division considering the more predictable stream + release pattern of PreRec.

I was joking on it though. Donations are donations, they're not blackmail.
Ahh.

I wasn't saying it in a bad way. Just letting you know.
How much you wanna bet someone sent in Andromeda to watch it get shredded, and 1-3 were Rich's own copies from home, because that's how much Mass Effect fucking sucks to him now?
Yeah. I agree with that.

Xux

Ooh, ooh, ooh are we getting another Len episode of BotW? This might bother some people 'cause it's the truth but the Len episode was one of the best.

Top Bottom