• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

I don't think them destroying the wheel says much.

They literally talked about how ridiculous it was before when people actually believed them the last time they said the wheel was gone. One of the crew stared into the camera while they joked about it never coming back. They called it their second annual final wheel of the worst.

Dudes.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
They literally talked about how ridiculous it was before when people actually believed them the last time they said the wheel was gone. One of the crew stared into the camera while they joked about it never coming back. They called it their second annual final wheel of the worst.

Dudes.

but it might be for real this time

Sanjuro

Rich already shot himself.

hEWzNgE.gif

Cheerilee

Realistically, what month is Rich going to shoot Mike?

IIRC, Jack has mentioned in the streams that he's a fan of going to the gun range and renting a gun and doing some target practice, and he would like to bring Rich along because he thinks Rich would enjoy it.

Rich refuses, because he very much does not think he should be trusted with firearms. He's concerned that he would go on a killing rampage and he doesn't want that to happen, so please don't put a loaded weapon in his hands against his protests.

Yeah, it's bad enough that every time you see a 'Milwaukee goes on killing spree' you're thinking: "Rich Evans, noooooooooo!" and then it turns out to be someone else.

Mind you, rumor has it this man has sat the entirety of Exploding Vermints, so you know he's compromised. Thanks, wheel of the worst.

I honestly wouldn't mind if the wheel stayed down and out though. The 'random video' thing has kind of hit all the highs it was going to be able to hit at this point. Time to bring back Len & the Choose and Lose.

the only thing i can think of is they get more use out of the plinketto board with the awful video stuff

but i think they want to only use that for actual movies?
Plinketto board has only been used for actual movies so far. It's the next logical step from wheel of the worst but not nearly as entertaining because they're actual films.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
If they're gonna keep stealing Price is Right games like the hack frauds they are, I'd like to see them use the Punch Game for BOTW. That'd be entertaining for an episode or two.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
So I'm watching the new MST3K and I get why they don't post raw footage of them watching the movies. This stuff is written and I feel like it's tedious, I can't imagine what their 8 hour BOTW sessions are like.

(I also see why Rich has absolutely no interest in watching MST3K. It really does seem redundant if you already do this yourself. lol)

Alphahawk

I have a sneaking suspicion that when growing up "The Meanies Came to School" was read to me. I remember one of my elementary school classrooms having those giant size books, and the term "Meanies" seems to scratch a Pavlovian itch, but I can't be sure.

Paulee

will we get a real discussion about the trailer or do I have to watch the one epidsode of Previously Recorded where they talk about it ?

aravuus

Wow they're really pushing it with these nerd crew jokes lol as if real podcast people would start their videos with just a minute of chanting "star wars"

Vashetti

Banned

Cheerilee

So I just saw an episode of The Alfred Hitchcock Hour called "Hangover", in which a humorous drunk wakes up with a headache and can't remember anything that he did the previous day, so he goes about piecing together what happened and trying to find clues to help him remember.

It turned out that he
murdered his wife in a fit of drunken rage
, and I couldn't help but think about Mike
and poor murdered Jessi

Top Bottom