• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

Fat4all

Banned
i74GVY5N.jpeg

RLM can be positive. I'm using sexy jay as my goal to go from hobbit to sexy like he did. I'm well on my way. Everytime I'm gasping for breath after a work out I look at a picture of him on my phone with the words "kill me". Yes

I will kill me baby.

I will.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
let's have 2 pages about the etymology of the cake they used in the video, and how the ingredients used in the cake mix were aquired from exploitation and how Mike hates childrens
Now that's not true at all, it was established in a HItB ep that Mike loves hot young latinas.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Man, the Wheel of the Worst #6 is absolutely incredible LINK

Also.. i've learned to miss Jessi... hope Mike and Jessi are still together.

BigAT

Man, the Wheel of the Worst #6 is absolutely incredible LINK

Also.. i've learned to miss Jessi... hope Mike and Jessi are still together.

And yet some of the monsters here will claim that the Wheel of the Worst is awful and they're glad it's broken. Meanwhile I think it's responsible for a lot of the best BotW episodes there are.

jviggy43

My girlfriend saw they were still together on social media (as of like a month or two ago she checked).

She just double checked and said that both of them are still together.

Exodust

Banned
Y'all getting a little too into their personal lives if you look at their social media to see if they're still together.

Jesse probably opted out of being on screen for her reasons, that's really all there is to it.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I always come back to this but there was a subreddit dedicated to her feet.

She made the right call.

Schlorgan

Any re:Views you'd like to see in the future?

I would love to see them revisit Sam Raimi's filmography (Evil Dead series, Spider-Man trilogy, Darkman, etc.)

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act

I would love to see them revisit Sam Raimi's filmography (Evil Dead series, Spider-Man trilogy, Darkman, etc.)

I would like them to talk about some classic Westerns but i dont think Jay or Mike care about the genre at all.

Fury451

Banned

Dark City.

For some reason I think Jay wouldn't like it, maybe Josh or Mike would.

12 Monkeys also

Would like to see one for Mimic or The Relic too.

They need to do a commentary on AVP Requiem.

what's Requiem?

*RLM asks tune*

No seriously, I rewatched the Predator movies and did not, in fact, rewatch Requiem. I should probably rewatch Predators for some of the differences between P1 and 2, but I don't really care enough to bother.
I also completely forgot they already did a commentary track on AvP, which I did rewatch.

Let's just say there's Predator, and there's a decent enough effort in AvP, and that's it for that franchise. Not even Bill Paxton (and stealth Vasquez) can save the second one from being crap.

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
what's Requiem?

*RLM asks tune*

No seriously, I rewatched the Predator movies and did not, in fact, rewatch Requiem. I should probably rewatch Predators for some of the differences between P1 and 2, but I don't really care enough to bother.
I also completely forgot they already did a commentary track on AvP, which I did rewatch.

Let's just say there's Predator, and there's a decent enough effort in AvP, and that's it for that franchise. Not even Bill Paxton (and stealth Vasquez) can save the second one from being crap.

Requiem is that weird one where it's really too dark to see anything clearly

It's also a bad movie

Cheerilee

I think that's the point of re:view. To review shit they actually like.

IIRC, one of the RLM guys said on twitter or something (paraphrasing) "Where are people getting the idea that re:View is only for good movies? Nobody ever said that. re:View is for any movie that at least one person wants to review, provided they can convince at least one other person to go along with them."

It's just a coincidence that positivity has been providing them with the motivation to go forward. That and, Best of the Worst acts like an outlet for their negativity.

EVOL 100%

I want to see a reView on a movie both people hate. So far it seems they only do ones they generally like

Mike disliked Escape From New York while Jay loved it. I think it makes for a more interesting video, wish they'd do some reViews like that (I haven't seen all of them, tell me if there's more like that one)

Top Bottom