• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reminder: The Smash Ballot ends on October 3rd

Unicorn

Oh, and Mach Rider is also pretty awesome. Originally a toy from 1972 (older than the Duck Hunt toy), secretly a girl with go-go boots (before Samus was a secret girl), is someone Sakurai personally wants, and is totally Kenshiro Mad Max.

Yup, I've wanted Mach Rider and Villager since Melee. They delivered Villager, now give me that sweet sweet biker

I voted for The Witch from The Witch's House. My favorite character.

I know the chance is so low, but who knows Sakurai may see this niche game and play and and love it! Its totally possible! My vote could make it! :(

I do hope they actually post the top 10 or something tho.

K.Rool is such a gross and garish design.

"Blech*

I will never understand 90s kids.

Gators%20gonna%20Gate_zpse0dxnfqk.gif

VOTE K.ROOL

Heavy & traps & projectiles & deranged crocodile & DK's main villain & him getting brought back after hiatus = best choice

Growlie19

Did my part and voted for Kamek! It would finally give the Yoshi series a new character (a villain at that). I had a moveset planned that involved terraforming magic and minion summoning, which would be unique. Not sure what would happen to the stage hazard Kamek in the NSMBU stage, though.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Voted for Banjo, Bayonetta, Captain N, Captain Toad and Inkling

I don't agree with the idea of "wasted votes", the whole point of this ballot is to shoot for the moon as it were, you may as well request your wildest dreams, a few extra votes for the likes of Wonder Red or K. Rool aren't going to make an overall difference.

Already threw out my vote for Waluigi. Not going to happen (at least not in this Smash), but might as well give support for the only character I truly want in Smash at this point. :p

Zyrox

I'm afraid that my previous votes get overwritten if I vote more than once, so I put my one vote towards my Brawl secondary, Wolf.
Any Snake, Bayo, Slime, Jack Frost and Waluigi supporters have my sword though.

poodaddy

Naked Snake..... what? What?!? It's possible! He was in that 3ds remake that had really good mechanics but an awful frame rate!..... OK look I just really want a Naked Snake amiibo on my shelf man. It's my vote and I can waste it if I want to. Case in point; I've voted green party before!
Don't judge me

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
tUpv3jA.gif

The Namco rep we deserve.

I voted for the super obscure Mr Magician from an old Nintendo magic set

jph139

My first, last, and only vote was for Dixie Kong. The last "missing piece" in the Smash lineup - once she's in, it'll be perfect.

Neoxon

#WonderRed4Smash

dBezoAF.gif
I want him as well, despite him being hella unlikely (;_;). But don't worry, I made him my choice.

Also, a friendly reminder to everyone in this thread. The Smash Ballot isn't a popularity contest, but rather a glorified suggestion box. Hopefully the OP adds this to the first post.

oh come on you just KNOW some of the people who are claiming to want a fair ballot are shoveling in extra votes on the side (shifty eyes)

yes that pun was on purpose

I'm just gonna assume Sakurai noticed my votes for Lip and Shantae and took them deeply to heart, and leave it at that. I'm too paranoid that they'll invalidate multiple votes per device if I also spam Ashley and Takamaru requests.

Lunar15

Checkin' in.

Y'all voted for Isaac right, just so we can get a stage and some music, right?

Ok, cool. Thanks GAF, knew I could count on you.

Top Bottom