• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reminder: The Smash Ballot ends on October 3rd

There are plenty of characters I like to see. I think I voted for the following so far:

Paper Mario
Sami from Advance Wars
Paper Boy
Bomberman

I think I'll vote for Dixie Kong this time around since I was expecting her in the first place and Ice Climbers should return as well, but as huge as the roster is I'd be content if the roster stayed as it is.

You know who I voted for. #KrocTheVote

7UWqakJ.jpg

CAujToE.png

8SuwXzz.png

8qsKYlH.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Uff thanks for the reminder, I need to vote for Rusty, the real deal baseball dog. I know it's foolish but I'm quite afraid it may not win the ballot.

Zubz

Banned
I hope everyone voted for a Hazard Toggle!

... I seriously voted for a Hazard Toggle.

Other than that, I voted for Sami, Wonder Red, Ridley, and the Ice Climbers. There's still so many other characters I'd love to vote for, but 5 seems to be enough.

Azure J

#VoteForTakamaru
#SlashTheVote

Also, Lip, Anna, Lyn, Mike Jones, Saki, Impa, Wonder Red, Inklings, K. Rool... *goes blue in the face*

CGx9VhzUIAA6KWG.jpg-large.jpeg

i believe

If Phantom Pain ever got a port to the Wii U, the amiibo box would've been some fun item to use, you wear it, and standing still makes Snake pose in his amiibo art, guards would walk up and stare at it like the anime girl boxes.

Voted for him and Takamaru for my veteran and newcomer.

Zalman

I voted for Isaac, simply because I believe the more franchises are represented in the roster, the better. Plus, he's a fairly modern character. Another thing we need more of.

Platy

As always, I am a classic person.

Hanafuda Deck because it was the first "game" nintendo made and L tetrimino because the only thing next to mario, pacman and sonic shall be Tetris

DJIzana

Voted for Crono, Frog (from Chrono Trigger), Jeff (Earthbound), Geno and K Rool and... can't remember if I said anyone else.

now the question is will nintendo actually make a character out of this or jsut release a character and be like here is your ballot winner.

EulaCapra

Dixie Kong
Impa
Krystal
Shantae

I voted for my girls because I will throw molotov cocktails everywhere if DLC doesn't include any female characters.

Illucio

Banned
The only right choice

bombermanpixcelation.png

bomberman_smashified_by_hextupleyoodot-d92ddgb.png

character-portrait.png

inkling_smashified_by_hextupleyoodot-d8vc3v5.png

Bomberman
K Rool
and Inkling Kids for Smash for sure.

My pet favorites:
Ray Mk III
Shovel Knight (even though I don't care for his game, his inclusion as a heavy fighter would be amazing.)
And a Zelda character that represents Hyrule Warriors, Lana, Impa, anyone really.

Top Bottom