• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remnant 2 |OT| Where is the OT?

John Bilbo

I came to fight not to play Mario Party dice :p

Anyway, this Enigma 'handgun' is pretty OP.

There's no escaping Mario Party

iusZ2lv.jpg

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I have a bunch of quest items in my inventory and no idea where to use them lol. The map only seems to show the main story notification icon.

I wish the game had better quest marking / pathing options.

adamsapple

Actually I was just gonna ask what it’s plays most like. Thank you for reading my mind

If you're interested in playing Solo, go for the Handler class. You basically get a persistent co-op partner dog that fights (and is really fucking good at it) along with some good self healing perks.

adamsapple

Finished the story campaign and back to the rental pile you go. To my shame I had to get in a public game for the final boss, t'was some grade A BS especially considering there's no check point between its phases.

Ogbert

Enjoyed the game for a few hours but it’s really, really average. Way overrated imo.

And performance sucks on PS5.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Enjoyed the game for a few hours but it’s really, really average. Way overrated imo.

And performance sucks on PS5.
I had fun with it, but it got old really fast. The enemies are just not fun to fight and each encounter turns into mostly the same thing.

Some boss fights were great, but the final boss is annoying in a full group with so much shit happening on your screen.

Weapon variety was alright, some awesome ones like the Cube Gun, but they don't give you enough materials to play around with weapons without lots of grinding.

With the "random" or various world layouts I would actually prefer handcrafted worlds over what we got. Replaying the worlds is not fun, and the locations aren't very good honestly. The worst was probably the alien world that was mostly flat and gray.

TexMex

I played this briefly and loved it but got side tracked.

Gonna pick it back up, anyone have any tips? I was confused just starting it, I never seemed to know what I should be doing. Or is it really Souls in fashion where you just kind of wander and aimlessly stumble into your objectives.

R6Rider

Gold Member
I played this briefly and loved it but got side tracked.

Gonna pick it back up, anyone have any tips? I was confused just starting it, I never seemed to know what I should be doing. Or is it really Souls in fashion where you just kind of wander and aimlessly stumble into your objectives.
You are basically "clearing" each world. You can do optional stuff, but main objective should be marked. Each world has a few side "dungeons" to do.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Started this up and its been a lot of fun. The main thing that is impressive is how original the setting and mythology is. Pretty neat to actually see an original setting for once.

Plays a bit like Zombie Army Trilogy but with more melee and abilities. I'm playing solo with the dog so far.

Top Bottom