• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Repeating/similar avatars on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Knew this was coming eventually haha.

Sadly I recognize Razek every time he posts. I guess that makes you king of the ponies in my book.

I remember when everyone had a Anihawk avatar.

The bane avatars kind of run together as well.

Razek

Banned
I always recognize you!

You actually got me a bit confused because you changed yours since the stress test thread.

Sadly I recognize Razek every time he posts. I guess that makes you king of the ponies in my book.

I remember when everyone had a Anihawk avatar.

The bane avatars kind of run together as well.

I can live with that. I recognize you all the time too.

MormaPope

Banned
The Walter White community has a silent understanding that there are enough walter white pics to own one. Same with the Ron Swanson community.

It's a little annoying when some people keep changing their avatar. It's already hard recognizing some, and sometimes I scroll looking at the avatars to see who posted.

i was actually just recently thinking about how many day of the tentacle avatars/things i've seen. not just here, they're everywhere. i should really get around to playing it.

Sanjuro

Never forget.

th_kik.jpg

That would drive me crazy. I only know people by their avatar.

I actually do know many just from their avatar. Some I know their name like Coolio. The thing is when people copy someone's avatar, I practically forget who they were. I might have recognized them before with their original avatar, but it's like they were erased once they change it lol.

edit: I knew this would happen. It's like a virus.

Irish

I know there were a couple people who were rocking Dead Man avatars for a while. Step off, I am William Blake!

B.K.

I don't think I'll ever have to worry about someone having an avatar like mine. I've never seen anyone with an avatar of Torgo or Torgo the White.

This salsa meme would have legs if animated avatars were still around, he was the best animated avatar on gaf. I could live with an entire board of nothing but that digging loop

Sometimes I wonder if my avatar looks too much like ronitos

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Coolio avatars, I remember those.. felt like days ago.. but so many years ago.. wait? That was this year?

Raxus

This salsa meme would have legs if animated avatars were still around, he was the best animated avatar on gaf. I could live with an entire board of nothing but that digging loop

Sometimes I wonder if my avatar looks too much like ronitos

I really miss the animated avatars. I had a great christmas avatar.

Astra

Sporting a beautiful woman as an avatar is hardly original, but mine is clearly the hottest, so she stands out ahead of the rest.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Pony boys all blend together
Videogame character people all blend together
Random sports action shot people all blend together
Random movie poster people all blend together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom