• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: Guacamelee coming to PS4 and Xbox One with new content, enhanced visuals

If they make Guacamelee for the PS4, I bet they would put it for free one month on PS+.there was one level I could not beat, and it caused me to quit the game prematurely. I loved what I played but that part frustrated me. It was a part with two walls where you have to jump back and forth, and then jump over to another set of two walls and make it to the top. If I find a screenshot, I'll post it.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I wonder if it will include the previous DLC. I never grabbed that for the PS3 one, but that would be an extra enticement to double dip.

dcx4610

Just bought it a few days ago after seeing it on a lot of GOTY lists.

Excellent, excellent game. Anyone that likes Metroidvania games, give it a try.

Tiops

Nope. This will.
JLKYT9X.jpg
That was the only part in the game that made me rage a little bit. The other mentioned areas were a little hard, but fun. This one was a real pain.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
That was the only part in the game that made me rage a little bit. The other mentioned areas were a little hard, but fun. This one was a real pain.

Oh man. That brings back memories...

Now I'm rethinking purchasing it again on PS4. Lol. Although, it was very, very satisfying when I actually pulled it off. I'm not very big on platforming, so the Tule Tree was pushing my platforming skills to the limit. I think I spent a nice amount of time on that section, trying to learn the pattern of the platforms.

I picked this up and cruised through it without getting stuck anywhere. This is not a difficult game by any means. Super Meat Boy is way way way way harder than this.

Burbeting

Banned
Gah, this reminded that I still need to finish this x). Got stuck with the tiger-boss (I think it was tiger?). Such a good game, but battling on Vita is sometimes pretty hard.

Top Bottom