• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You assign 0% chance to the probability that Trump is not a Russian agent? I would think you'd need some actual non circumstantial evidence before that kind of confidence makes sense.

I assign 100% chance to the probability that he's lying his ass off

krümelmonster;228347097 said:
Dafuq? Alright I'm out. This shit's getting too mental.

goodbye, person who barely registered on my radar!

Gattsu25

Banned
Yuxq1Nt.jpg

Mr. X

What constitutes as evidence? Video or audio? Tax returns of him or his businesses receiving money from anything Russia?

The public will highly unlikely get those. Russia would have done it through a front business or off shore or through stocks/investments.

Trump is just throwing out fake news calling everything fake that isn't his tweet. Anyone else is probably deleting everything and burning and tossing magnets everywhere.

Or are we waiting until someone leaks the gov't has warrants for isp or computer company for any sent messages and calls from Trump administration?

Grug

MoMvU3e.png

The responses he's getting for this shit are pretty hilarious.

It's almost like he knows he's fucked and he's desperately trying to keep enough fumes in the tank to get to Inauguration just so he can officially become the 45th president and get his presidential portrait before it all goes balls up.

Yeah no, things can get plenty worse when he's put in power and given free reign to do as he pleases. It can get much much worse.

He was already going to crack down on the press over reporting the many rape allegations against him and the "Grab them by the pussy" video. Which is to say, it doesn't matter how true any of this is - if it's real and he remains in power, he's still going to try doing what he wanted to do from the start.

Well can you offer a counterargument as to why Trump is so adamantly pro-Russia and more explicitly pro-Putin?

It's possible that Trump saw Putin's tough guy image and loved it because he's a bullying asshole. Then, when presented with evidence that Russia acted against the United States, he doubled down because he's a fucking idiot who would rather die than consider the possibility that he was wrong about something. I think that's just as likely as the possibility that he's corrupt and is being Russia's puppet because evidence is being held over his head, because both scenarios are completely consistent with who he is as a person.

The reality is probably a combination of both, because Trump is nothing if not a stupid bullying asshole who is beholden to many different people for many different reasons.

It's all true, isn't it

Like holy shit dude, just ignore it if it's fake. If it's fake, there'll never be evidence of it, and it'll blow over eventually. Just shut up.

This shit right here is exactly why I worry now. Any little criticism Trump will respond to it by shouting. And even if all of this isn't legit, the way he's responded to it should worry everyone, regardless of your political leanings. In fact, it's even worse if it IS false, because he's made such a big deal of it.

That's all the next 4 years are going to be: shouting.

Stasis

It's all true, isn't it

Like holy shit dude, just ignore it if it's fake. If it's fake, there'll never be evidence of it, and it'll blow over eventually. Just shut up.

He can't shut up. Ever. He's an angry child. This is how he will respond to ANY slight, real or perceived, domestic or international. That's among the scariest of what's to come.

So him tweeting this, to me, doesn't implicate anything. I mean I still think (and hope) he or people around him are guilty because I want him the FUCK away from any form of power ever, but I don't think him tweeting bullshit upset means anything because it's the only way his brain knows how to react. Despite everyone around him probably telling him not to.

You assign 0% chance to the probability that Trump is not a Russian agent? I would think you'd need some actual non circumstantial evidence before that kind of confidence makes sense.

Trump is working for Putin.

Of if you prefer, Trump is acting in the interests of Putin.

Same thing.

He can't shut up. Ever. He's an angry child. This is how he will respond to ANY slight, real or perceived, domestic or international. That's among the scariest of what's to come.

So him tweeting this, to me, doesn't implicate anything. I mean I still think (and hope) he or people around him are guilty because I want him the FUCK away from any form of power ever, but I don't think him tweeting bullshit upset means anything because it's the only way his brain knows how to react. Despite everyone around him probably telling him not to.

This is spot on, it's textbook behavior for a narcissist. And Trump is a narcissist, there should be no doubt about that at this point.

Guy.brush

Reposting from Flynn thread.

Brand new interview by Trump about lifting sanctions

RG0BS1U.gif

Holy shit. That seems to be it.
Steele memo mentions that Russian State Oil Company CEO Sechin offered Trump/Page associates 19% stake in Rosneft if personal and state sanctions were lifted.
Now Russia sold 19.5% stake in Rosneft to Quatar fund Glencore.
Carter Parge is tied to Glencore fund.
Mysterious death of a FSB/Rosneft guy in mid December.
And Trump still going on about lifting sanctions as soon as Russia is nice and helps with the fight against terrorists.

That is it ladies & gentlemen, forget the pee, the prostitutes and everything else. all peanuts compared to this.

Caja 117

It's all true, isn't it

Even If its fake, its only fitting that this is happening to him, the guy who pushed Obama Birth certificate shit for years, the salt on Trump must be of epic proportion right now. Couldn't had happened to a nicer guy!

jelly

I really hope he doesn't make it to Friday and the agencies arrest him along with his friends. To see their faces, would be amazing. He deserves not to be recognised as President, even for a short time, don't give him a day.

BowieZ

Banned
RG0BS1U.gif

Steele memo mentions that Russian State Oil Company CEO Sechin offered Trump/Page associates 19 percent stake in Rosneft if personal and state sanctions were lifted.
Now Russia sold 19.5 stake in Rosneft to Quatar fund Glencore.
Carte Parge is tied to Glencore fund.
And Trump still going on about lifting sanctions as soon as Russia is nice and helps with the fight against terrorists.

That is it ladies & gentlemen, forget the pee, the prostitutes and everything else. all peanuts compared to this.
Yeah, this sort of stuff should be what's discussed here, not this petty bickering and joking. (IMHO)

Exactly. Even if all the intelligence on this is off the mark and Trump and his associates are truly innocent of having any Russian ties or influence, his tweets on the matter are certainly making it look like he's desperately trying to scream away these accusations like he's frightened and cornered. His tweets are not aiding his argument that this is a total fabrication in any way.

If Donald Trump were truly innocent and felt confident he would be vindicated, he should just be quiet and give measured responses to the accusations if any.

This is also why he's attacking a congressman and civil rights icon on MLK weekend when he could just simply... not do so. He could have just not responded to John Lewis or given a boilerplate "I respect him and all he struggled for in the name of civil rights and I hope to change his mind in time etc etc." But that would have been beyond Donald Trump's capabilities.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Exactly. Even if all the intelligence on this is off the mark and Trump and his associates are truly innocent of having any Russian ties or influence, his tweets on the matter are certainly making it look like he's desperately trying to scream away these accusations like he's frightened and cornered. His tweets are not aiding his argument that this is a total fabrication in any way.

If Donald Trump were truly innocent and felt confident he would be vindicated, he should just be quiet and give measured responses to the accusations if any.

For his voters, he's doing just fine the way he is though. And the media eats it up as well, keeping him in the spotlight 24/7 for all the wrong reasons. Why should he stop?

For his voters, he's doing just fine the way he is though. And the media eats it up as well, keeping him in the spotlight 24/7 for all the wrong reasons. Why should he stop?

Because he's lending credibility to these accusations with rabid tone of his tweets.

I'm not in the interest of providing free advice to Donald Trump but this is perhaps one thing he should lay low on for the time being if he is truly innocent.

He shouldn't be craving more attention at the moment. He's going to be inaugurated President of the United States in a week. He will get plenty of attention regardless.

He was already going to crack down on the press over reporting the many rape allegations against him and the "Grab them by the pussy" video. Which is to say, it doesn't matter how true any of this is - if it's real and he remains in power, he's still going to try doing what he wanted to do from the start.

After his attack on CNN he will essentially remove freedom of the press. Only outlets who shill for him will have access.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Because he's lending credibility to these accusations with rabid tone of his tweets.

I'm not in the interest of providing free advice to Donald Trump but this is perhaps one thing he should lay low on for the time being if he is truly innocent.

Oh well yeah, I'm just assuming he really, really isn't innocent :D Also I'm not sure there is a point of "too much attention" in his mind.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
There is absolutely zero chance Trump is not working for Putin, so your hypothetical is nonsensical.

The most likely scenario will be "Rember when Republicans backed and defended a Russian puppet?" and their response will be "at least we didn't have Hillary as President, lololol butt hurt dems, emails, she lied, Benghazi died".

0%? You should share the secret info you must have with the rest of the world then.

It's possible that Trump saw Putin's tough guy image and loved it because he's a bullying asshole. Then, when presented with evidence that Russia acted against the United States, he doubled down because he's a fucking idiot who would rather die than consider the possibility that he was wrong about something. I think that's just as likely as the possibility that he's corrupt and is being Russia's puppet because evidence is being held over his head, because both scenarios are completely consistent with who he is as a person.

The reality is probably a combination of both, because Trump is nothing if not a stupid bullying asshole who is beholden to many different people for many different reasons.

For your scenario to work the British spy must be a liar or not be able to tell he is being lied to...

None of these counterarguments or explanations are compelling as the simple truth, Trump is compromised.

MSM are reluctant of reporting dirt on Trump because of lawsuits. They need to grow a ballsack before only Fox News and Breitbart will be allowed to cover Trump and their stupid propaganda will be all that is out there.

Him being an idiot and a man child does not explain his almost compulsory defense of Russia and Putin. As dumb as he may be, he must still understand the concept of numbers. And numbers suggest that sucking Putin's dick is not good for you even if you're Trump:
https://today.yougov.com/news/2016/12/14/americans-and-trump-part-ways-over-russia/

Moreover if you remember pussy gate, you'll notice how differently he acted there. Rather than defending his position like his dear life depended on it, he conceded and tried to move asap. He did the same thing with Obama's birth certificate. He could do pretty the same thing now, but for some reason it's not happening.

/This supports my point:

---------

http://i.imgur.com/RG0BS1U.gif[IMG]

Steele memo mentions that Russian State Oil Company CEO Sechin offered Trump/Page associates 19 percent stake in Rosneft if personal and state sanctions were lifted.
Now Russia sold 19.5 stake in Rosneft to Quatar fund Glencore.
Carte Parge is tied to Glencore fund.

That is it ladies & gentlemen, forget the pee, the prostitutes and everything else. all peanuts compared to this.[/QUOTE]

This Sechin guy seems very high up in the Russian power structure & next to Putin's ear. More so than the [URL="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexey_Ulyukaev"]minister of economic development[/URL] who got arrested while still in office: [URL="http://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-ulyukayev-rosneft-exclusive-idUSKBN13O1FP"]Exclusive: Arrested Russian minister wanted state to cede control over Rosneft - sources | Reuters[/URL]

[QUOTE]... oil industry experts say any plan to reduce state control of Rosneft would have weakened the position of the company's powerful boss Igor Sechin, a confidant of Vladimir Putin blacklisted by the United States as part of the Russian president's inner circle.[/QUOTE]

---------

[quote="ZOONAMI, post: 228349343"]So rosneft has a deal with Exxon to expand into the Gulf of Mexico

[url]http://www.voltairenet.org/article194905.html[/url][/QUOTE]

Please don't link to conspiracy theory websites.

MUnited83

For you.
krümelmonster;228345453 said:
By rioting in the streets, kidnapping and severely hurting mentally disabled whites?

jeeze who wonder how the jackass that was saying AfD is totally not racist outed himself as a /the_donald dumbass.
krümelmonster;228347097 said:
Dafuq? Alright I'm out. This shit's getting too mental.

Coming from a /the_donald trumper, that is hilarious.

Zereta

I'm a little behind on what's happening but is this Rosnef stuff that kinda explicitly connects to the dossier the main thing we have right now. I'm seeing Adam Khan talk about it on Twitter a lot. Wonder if this information is being passed on to the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom