• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resetera and the pedo problem (updates)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dthomp

Not gonna lie, this is crazy to keep up with, but if anyplace deserves to burn it's that place. Hope the rats don't funnel back this way, hate to see it take that hit. Maybe these pedos can go to their safe haven at 8chan and be more hypocritical.

Yep. I’m sure 4chan will do something to expose more and more, once the beehive there gets poked, they start buzzing.

It's more than that. Era rages about Kiwi Farms and 8chan over doxing, and almost five years later are still assmad over Gamergate's "harassment" and doxing, but they have done everything they accuse those groups of doing. At least KF does it for the lulz - Era tries to ruin people over a few words.

Last edited:
Places that have nothing to hide don’t go out of their way to change usernames...purge post history’s and send goons to other places to mass report or issue takedown requests.

Appreciate the accused popping in to say hello but you should take the ops advice and stop talking as this is being talked about on other discord’s linked to era and they are eating their own

These people also have your personal email information so I would honestly just take a breather.

Hey Blinkin

Complete craziness! I left that place just in time.

Couldn't have happened to a better forum though!

Is there a way to delete ones account on there without making a big scene about it?

HUELEN10

Is there a way to delete ones account on there without making a big scene about it?
It’s at thier discretion. I’ve read about cases allegedly taking weeks.

So I thought about what to say since we had a few of the people in the screenshots log on and say their peace. Talking about L LordKano L LuigiBlood and @Eloz

I am not going to bother asking more questions about 1) why you are discussing the ages of consent around the world. 2) the double standards USA High Schoolers can do it. 3) How unfair it is to be discussed on ERA. 4) That it is the fault of ERA members of the USA as to why you can't... And so much more.

Look, we here at Current NeoGAF are complete degenerate's ourselves in humor. We can't never stay on topic. The irrelevant delicious KFC sandwich a few pages back is evidence to that. But NEVER in the history of EVER have we ever needed to discuss the ages of consent around the world. That is quite the left turn in a Video Game Sales discussion. But moving on.

L LordKano and @Eloz

You attempted to Bully and Silence Celine.D.Sykes Celine.D.Sykes

Everything else is in the air and people can decide what they think. Assuming she doesn't release anything else of course.

But the attempts to Bully and Silence Celine.D.Sykes Celine.D.Sykes is not up to interpretation. That is what you did. L LordKano you sent her PM's attempting to Bully and Scare her. To attempt to Silence her. @Eloz you attempted to Bully and Silence her taking her screenshots down.

And the idea that there was no coordination and these were solo acts is completely horse shit.

Those images were mass reported. And once they were down, I and others went out to share the Archived links. I don't even use Twitter much. I did yesterday. Myself and others seen a bunch of people attempting to say your exact stories on Twitter hours before you ever posted it here. Unless they are mind readers, I don't see how that could happen since you yourselves said here that the reason you are posting in this thread is because ERA wouldn't let you and you had no other way to communicate this to people.

As soon as this thread started all the way up to an hour ago, we've had members with old accounts posting in here attempting to A)paint Celine.D.Sykes Celine.D.Sykes as an attention seeker B) bad mouth GAF and steer the thread off topic C) deflect the topic to irrelevant topics.

And lets not forget that ERA did their part
2wyoENu.png

A whole lot of solo work here from many people randomly acting together

But thats exactly why Myself and Others went on Twitter and Reddit for example. Because you will not Bully and Silence her. NOPE! Fuck that. If she was brave enough to tell the story and not duck down because of Bully Tactics, others need to back her up. Luckily that happened. She refused to be silence. No Be Gone for her.

The ironic part is that after all your Bully tactics failed, the last option you had was to log on to the Alt Right Haven. The NeoNaziGAF dot com. In order to be heard. lol

Its odd to me that your first instinct was to try to Bully and Silence Celine.D.Sykes Celine.D.Sykes and your last option was to speak up for yourself on a platform your always had complete access to.

So while the screens can be a total misunderstanding, the Bully Tactics aren't.

You may not be child predators because of the screens, but you sure as fuck are a different type of predator because of your actions. A Bully trying to Silence a Woman. Trying to scare her into Submission.

Had you just logged on and spoke up...

But you did way more damage to your own reputations by trying to bully a woman any way.

But I am sure I speak for many of the Nazis here in saying...

Apologize to Celine.D.Sykes Celine.D.Sykes for attempting to Bully, Silence, and Scare her. Have a open discussion with her and others about the misunderstanding (your words) and in the future don't try to Bully other people. Online or otherwise. And if you ever see Pedo talk online, say something. Then Walk Away if you'd like.

Just my 2 cents

kbear

Holy shit, 17 pages since this morning. Cliffs?

Edit: So they responded 😲. Brb, gonna head out for an extra crispy breast and a side of potato wedges before diving into this juicy drama

Last edited:

mindatlarge

When I first heard about this on Era, I dismissed it thinking it was just trolling, but then I came over here figuring there would be talk of it. Because I like to be informed about communities that I am in, especially when serious accusations like this are made. Anyways, after reading through this thread and looking at the facts, evidence, how Era is handling it by silencing it, and actions like the name changes, man, It seems shady as hell. While I don't think it is fair to say that a discord server with some bad apples in it is a representation of any community, I do think that if you are the leaders of a community you should do everything in your power to be transparent and honest when things like this happen, especially when your admins are involved in any way, even minor or by association. In the end, it will only make things worse if you kill the conversation within your community and try and sweep things under the rug. Especially for a site that is very harsh when others fuck up, it is a quite hypocritical stance. But when it comes to self preservation, people's true colors will always shine brightest.

Last edited:

Basketball

For clarification, is all this over a real CP network, or are we talking about weird Japanese comic shit?
Wondering the same. If these dudes are professing their love for the Senran Kagura series for example I don't give a fuck. Because you are seeing that same bullcrap slippery slope shit in a lot of places. Like the Dead or Alive Reddit banning all talk/posts about Honoka. Like really this is considered pedophillic now ???? I don't believe that shit for one second.

but Fuck Resetera, and fuck all their mods. That site is a crime against humanity and human decency.

Elcid

Banned
I wonder if Resetera is even allowed to discuss the fact that we're accusing them of being a bunch of sick pedos. O

Just comment on any thread with "I believe there are only 2 genders" or "I don't find children attractive and don't think they should be sexualized", they'll take care of the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom