• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 5 New trailer - IT IS HERE

MMaRsu

Banned
I searched and couldn't find the old topic, so I figured why not make a new thread for the trailer, which is only 1 hour away!!

I'm so hyped for this shit, I hope they show some good gameplay, maybe some coop stuff? Hopefully it'll be on the long side, I hate short trailers and there is so much I want to see of this game! All the information that comes from the trailer can be discussed here ofcourse :).

So make sure to take a break from playing the NG2 demo in one hour! ;)

There's an NG2 demo?

It would be pretty cool if RE5 made it for 2008, but Capcom seem to like their post-Christmas releases (and yes, I'm basing that supposition solely on Lost Planet and DMC4).

MMaRsu

Banned
brandonh83 said:
THANK you, I posted in the other screenshots thread about this. One hour supposedly, huh? Oh, shit son.

Well looking at the countdown on the gametrailers site it says : 1hour and 9 minutes

So let the drooling commence in one hour!

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Is this the GTTV one, then?

I would have thought it later in the evening, but I'm not complaining.

Methinks that the trailer is several hours away, however since he lives in Europe and its....9.27pm the website clock is somewhat confoozed.

MMaRsu

Banned
f'ing gametrailers..

gametrailers_sucks_argh307.jpg

Sorry guys sorta false alarm, a little more patience is needed I guess :(

Dot50Cal

Banned
Why the hell don't they just go with GMT? Seriously? So when is this hitting? Cause at the moment its saying just a hair under 7 hours, so 10:30PM EST. Is this correct?

Ok well guys we needed this thread today sooner or later, anyway. No? Yes.

I'm more excited about this one than I was RE4, because this seems like it's going to be more closely related to the core storyline instead of the president's daughter kidnapped by crazy-ass Spaniard monks who have harnessed the El Fucko virus and live in Castlevania which is owned by a midget castellan who turns into a giant monster that you can kill with one rocket.

VegaShinra

Well, we'll find out what happens in an hr I guess.

Edit- It's hitting at 10:30 PM Eastern Time. I just made my computer clock say 10PM and the countdown went down to 30 mins.

MMaRsu

Banned
brandonh83 said:

I'm more excited about this one than I was RE4, because this seems like it's going to be more closely related to the core storyline instead of the president's daughter kidnapped by crazy-ass Spaniard monks who have harnessed the El Fucko virus and live in Castlevania which is owned by a midget castellan who turns into a giant monster that you can kill with one rocket.

:lol wonderfull storytelling :lol

Yes indeed, it does seem closer to the normal RE storyline, however we won't know for sure untill we play it I guess.

But I'm more excited for this one too :)

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
brandonh83 said:

Lol, fond memories.

Well, in the tiny chance that it comes out early for some folk, would rehosting be too much to ask for? :p

plovie

brandonh83 said:

You got to admit that that's a pretty good storyline though.

MMaRsu said:
:lol wonderfull storytelling :lol

Yes indeed, it does seem closer to the normal RE storyline, however we won't know for sure untill we play it I guess.

But I'm more excited for this one too :)

I LOVED RE4, but not its story. I mean the other RE games... I would never exactly try to defend their plots per se, but they're still really cool and fun to follow nonetheless.

And when the director/producer/whatever mentioned the reason why Chris is in Africa, well, that got me REALLY excited.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
it's probably the whole time zone thing, still a few hours left.

what a day today! New castlevania trailer that completely kicks ass, NG II demo AND a new resi5 trailer.

sometimes it's just good to be a gamer. actually most of the time

Mato

mine says watch now, but when I click I get something called gametrailers tv that has footage from Dead Space (awesome btw)

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
sionyboy said:
There's an NG2 demo?

It would be pretty cool if RE5 made it for 2008, but Capcom seem to like their post-Christmas releases (and yes, I'm basing that supposition solely on Lost Planet and DMC4).

Only in japan at the moment. the bastards. :(

Dark Octave said:
Has a release date been set for RE5 yet?
Don't think so.

A more pressing question is has anyone called dibs on the official thread yet? Seeing what BruceLeeRoy did for MGS4 is pretty inspirational. RE5 needs something similar.

Top Bottom