• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 6 spotted out in the wild...

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
This is what I'm hoping, I think it looks pretty good for the most part. I'm not even too hard to please, I enjoyed the shit out of the majority of RE5 in co-op. I guess I'm just worried we're about to see things blow up the way they did Mass Effect 3 (which I also quite enjoyed, yes, I know, I am literally the worst).

My only fear at this point is having to dodge massive spoilers for an entire month... these people with the game will eventually be talked into leaking everything and it'll all be out there in the wild. Now I have to avoid all the RE sites/threads... and they are my favorite things lately!

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
My only fear at this point is having to dodge massive spoilers for an entire month... these people with the game will eventually be talked into leaking everything and it'll all be out there in the wild. Now I have to avoid all the RE sites/threads... and they are my favorite things lately!

Yeah that's going to be pretty rough...

Lol, thanks for now making this the most amusing case I have seen in some time. Can't unsee it.

I was almost certain that Capcom would change the logo, surely they've heard about this... even if it didn't look like what it does, it's still not a particularly attractive logo. The 6 is ugly and the font is really amateurish.

Claude

Catalina's bitch
SLOHW.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Do we know in which order is best to play the game? Leon, Wesker, Chris etc?

Neiteio

The game has leaked? Now time to wait for a confirmation of a super-secret campaign where you play as Barry and get to be a family man, stroking your epic man-beard and barbecuing for the neighbors.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
They've said though you can play it in any order, the 'official' order is Leon>Chris>Jake (and then Ada of course)

In interviews they've mentioned that Leon's campaign is most important at first, but Jake's endgame is most important towards the end.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Leon>Chris>Jake (and then Ada of course)
Thanks a lot! Got a link for this? I would love a confirmation!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
The game has leaked? Now time to wait for a confirmation of a super-secret campaign where you play as Barry and get to be a family man, stroking your epic man-beard and barbecuing for the neighbors.

Mash A to assuage your guilt for betraying your friends! Mash X to flip the hamburgers!

TheOGB

Banned
I don't understand why in the hell they would go gold so early. Even if the game is 100% ready, why would you go gold 6 weeks in advance? You are just asking for things like this to happen. Just wait 3 weeks
Gotta make it look like they're working on not-on-the-disc DLC

SkylineRKR

With GT5 I believe some dudes joined the forum to show proof and tidbits. The meltdown was epic. Somehow I hope the same thing will happen with RE6.

I've got the feeling Capcom showed over 50% of the game already via trailers though. With RE5 this actually proved to be quite true.

Persona7

Banned
The guy I get early games from is getting this game in three weeks early.

I am probably not going to buy it until a few price drops though.

This is from GameFAQS, and it's a different than just picking a character and playing with the 'til the end:

Jake - Edonia (Ch. 1)
Chris - Edonia (Ch. 1)
Jake - Edonia (complete)
Chris - Edonia (complete)
Leon - Tall Oaks (Ch. 1-3)
Jake - China (Ch. 1-3)
Chris - China (Ch. 1-3)
Leon - Tall Oaks (complete)
Jake - China (Ch. 4-5)
Leon - China (complete)
Jake - China (complete)
Chris - China (complete)

Bollocks

lol, yeah they "bought" the game. come on this is Poland don't be fooled they stole it from somewhere especially since it's the German version

Vamphuntr

Next time don't ship your game a month before the actual release date Capcom /sarcasm

Seriously, I'm fairly sure they know some copies will leak early when they ship it way before the release date. I guess it's free hype and publicity for them.

Yoshichan

This is from GameFAQS, and it's a different than just picking a character and playing with the 'til the end:

Jake - Edonia (Ch. 1)
Chris - Edonia (Ch. 1)
Jake - Edonia (complete)
Chris - Edonia (complete)
Leon - Tall Oaks (Ch. 1-3)
Jake - China (Ch. 1-3)
Chris - China (Ch. 1-3)
Leon - Tall Oaks (complete)
Jake - China (Ch. 4-5)
Leon - China (complete)
Jake - China (complete)
Chris - China (complete)
Ugh... this seems overly complicated ._.

jamaniek

lol, yeah they "bought" the game. come on this is Poland don't be fooled they stole it from somewhere especially since it's the German version
Yeah, it's just best to assume it's a stolen copy /sarcasm *Oh, for God's sake* Guys that bought the game are members of a well known and respected polish gaming magazine. It might be stolen and put in a store shelf to be sold. But accusation of stealing (without any evidence!) directed towards the people who own the game and bought it a legal way is a lot more than rude.

if they are playing the best buy preorder map, does that mean, other countries get all the extra maps without stupid preorders or will capcom patch them out day one so we have to provide the preorder code to use them?

im quite interested if the game has an easy mode.
re4 was way too hard for me.

been playing through the 3ds revelations though, im quite suprised by the production values that are crammed into this thing.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
if they are playing the best buy preorder map, does that mean, other countries get all the extra maps without stupid preorders or will capcom patch them out day one so we have to provide the preorder code to use them?

I imagine either they will be unlockable in the game, or they will sell them later on as DLC. I'm getting the game off Newegg so no pre-order maps for me, but it doesn't really bother me.

Zampano

Capcom have been circulating the first 20 hours of the game to industry for a while now. Surprised it hasn't leaked sooner.

GrayFoxPL

I doubt it's from a store... no way Capcom is shipping it so earlier. Probably it's been stolen from a printing facility, a warehouse or something like that...

So someone in Poland sells stolen goods from Germany? Hm......hard to believe!

This kind of shit is now allowed on GAF?

You can go fuck yourself.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Capcom have been circulating the first 20 hours of the game to industry for a while now. Surprised it hasn't leaked sooner.

That was a preview build that only had the first two chapters of Leon/Chris/Jake's campaign. They never circulated the entire game.

Top Bottom