• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 7 Biohazard announced (PC/XB1/PS4), Jan 2017, PS4 demo out now

hatchx

Banned
I hope this is good because it could be amazing. It's a pretty exciting fresh approach to the franchise, and the number one reason for me to get a PSVR.

Now you know the pain of the old ass fans

I was happy with both classic and over the shoulder but....first person....

LOicMJA.gif

Shocked at the negativity in this thread, but the fan base has been divided for a long time now.

Please remember that the last time Resident Evil tried something completely new, we got Resident Evil 4.

Different can be the best thing you ever played. Have faith.

Gren

Only thing I don't have an open mind on is the perspective. Used to always be able to count on Resident Evil for watching beautiful people in horrific surroundings.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
I'm really surprised they are doing the main new entry like this. Given on how Capcom has treated the series in the past this approach seems way to niche for Resident Evil.

Shauni

Shocked at the negativity in this thread, but the fan base has been divided for a long time now.

Please remember that the last time Resident Evil tried something completely new, we got Resident Evil 4.

Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about the trailer, but I'm open to what it may be. I really want the demo to go live, I want to see what it's all about.

depths20XX

Exactly. At this point they had to go hard on a new concept. People will have RE2 Remake for their classic fix. I think it's a great idea. Especially bringing it into the VR realm.

KDC720

I have mixed feelings.

On the one hand, it looks pretty cool.

On the other, I feel like there has to be more to it for it to be called RE7. Maybe it's PT esque tease for something bigger.

Top Bottom