• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil has more unresolved sexual tension than any series in HISTORY *NSFW*

op1smo7tbd.gif

Replicant

NotTheGuyYouKill said:
First Mass Effect, now RE.

What's next? I look forward to the next utterly bizarrely sexual deviant thread involving games.

Let's do Dead Space next! Nekkid Isaac for everyone!! XD

I'd never thought I would miss the times when Chris' nipples were the only NSFW thing to be found in this thread.

That said, keep that shit coming, guys. We're all going down the rabbit hole, holding hands.

57X7y.gif

er, I mean- more "will they, won't they" sexual tension!

E3eOr.jpg

I want to post more of the funny/wacky ones since that's what I have saved. : (

G-Fex

Obviously Capcom made Wesker a damn pervert, dying Jill's hair "blonde" and making her wear that outfit.

Obviously seeing her naked at some time during her transformation.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I like this thread.

Ljq8J.jpg

Edit: The guy in the blue (megaman?) on the far right in the background is the singular cause of sexual tension in this picture.

Replicant

fernoca said:
At least "he's real"...

So there's always hope for a movie ..or a leak..cellphone pic....or something :p

7bkQu.jpg

OM NOM NOM NOM.

That's moar like it. Here's hoping for a nip slip from Mr.Wright in his future endeavor.

16bmq1w.jpg

Mr_Zombie said:
Wait, Wolfina is still doing fanarts? Where? Wolfina's official site is nearly dead right now :(
Came across it on pixiv. Don't remember when, though.
I'll see if I can't track the page down. I'll pm you if I find it.

cLVQ5.jpg

vuOOO.jpg

amM70.jpg

I hope this turns into just a resident evil picture thread soon...

ILOVEASIANS said:
What have you done?!
Qmjvr.jpg

Don't be mad. : (
uguu~

Since this was bumped I guess this means more resi pictures?

Bar68.jpg

3eZLZ.jpg

udTuM.jpg

tg5Oi.jpg

and just because...
Cuf8R.jpg

If this gets bumped again, I might just turn it into a "post cool resident evil pictures" thread.

Draft

Anyone that thinks the sexual tension in resident evil is unresolved obviously hasn't read any of the official comics.

Sooo, um. Which ending takes more than a few minutes after feeling finally safe?

And in outbreak they develop some relationships, and the Outbreak series are possibly the best of Resident Evil due to the flexibility on the characters (and specially because the online was dead awesome).

I miss playing Outbreak online so much. It wouldve been great if they made them PSN/XBLA releases, or even develop them nextgen as downloadable titles that add up new stories as DLC.

Sigh, everytime Resident evil pops in, I have this Outbreak nostalgia.

Top Bottom