• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil has more unresolved sexual tension than any series in HISTORY *NSFW*

FreeMufasa

huh, i'm sure Leon fucked the blonde chick at some point in the game (not at the end).

And i'm 100% Joshua fucked the shit out of Jill at several points. I think it was implied.

When are Zelda and the princess going to do it?

Not mine, but here you go.

ce235c6b878dca3a889a19c24e142c7f.jpg

GeekyDad

resident evil/beautiful people killing zombies

i want a butt ugly, chubby, protagonist.

an unfit main char would actually heighten the sense of fear

Kinda like this?

iAyht.jpg

According to Hollywood, when two people of opposite sex are put through life-threatening situations they will want to fuck each other, no matter what. Hollywood is always right.

Pulling the "Hollywood" card, eh? Fine, you win. :p

Neiteio

"Ooo, I'm all covered in sweat."

"Me and my sweet ass are on the way!"

"Mmm, that was awesome."

"Are you sure you have the right equipment for this?"

565256.jpg

Better than Ada.

Story spoilers:

The comparison ain't apples and oranges, as the epilogue shows...

Mr_Zombie

So, instead, here is a picture of Chris drawing a banana.

Ok, this is the second art by Wolfina you've posted (probably third, because I'm pretty sure another one was posted in this thread few months ago). Where do you get them from? Her official site is long dead and I used to love her artworks (I have two framed and hanged on a wall) :(

Also, she fucked up Chris' right leg :/.

Mr_Zombie

Who made this? Please!
It's from a Hong Kong BH Code: Veronica manga. It was also translated and released in USA.
There were 5 issues IIRC and it covers CV story pretty well, but adds some really weird and over the top parts (at one point Steve, while tied up by Alexia, is fighting with a Hunter; he literally chews through Hunter's skin o_O).

However, nothing, and I mean NOTHING beats RE Zero HK manga. It's very loosely based on Zero (i.e. besides a train and giant Scorpion everything else is different) and at one point Billy tear off Rebecca's shirt...

I hope linking to a site with scans of old and unreleased in Europe/USA comic books isn't against rules.
Biohazard 3: Last Escape + BH2
Biohazard 0 (seriously, it seems someone mixed up RE with DBZ :p)
Biohazard Code: Veronica (this one is actually pretty good)

Ok, this is the second art by Wolfina you've posted (probably third, because I'm pretty sure another one was posted in this thread few months ago). Where do you get them from? Her official site is long dead and I used to love her artworks (I have two framed and hanged on a wall) :(

Also, she fucked up Chris' right leg :/.
I noticed that as soon as I posted it. I wondered if you'd bug me for it.
I DON'T KNOW! : (

I get most all of my stuff from Pixiv, and I searched back 85 pages looking to see if I came across it again. Sorry.

GrayFoxPL

It's from a Hong Kong BH Code: Veronica manga. It was also translated and released in USA.
There were 5 issues IIRC and it covers CV story pretty well, but adds some really weird and over the top parts (at one point Steve, while tied up by Alexia, is fighting with a Hunter; he literally chews through Hunter's skin o_O).

However, nothing, and I mean NOTHING beats RE Zero HK manga. It's very loosely based on Zero (i.e. besides a train and giant Scorpion everything else is different) and at one point Billy tear off Rebecca's shirt...

I hope linking to a site with scans of old and unreleased in Europe/USA comic books isn't against rules.
Biohazard 3: Last Escape + BH2
Biohazard 0 (seriously, it seems someone mixed up RE with DBZ :p)
Biohazard Code: Veronica (this one is actually pretty good)
Woah!
Thank you so much!

I get the impression that Wesker's virus made him lose his sex drive.

Leon rejected Ashley because 1. She's the president's daughter. 2. She's 6 years younger. 3. She's weak and needs protecting.

Claire friend-zones everyone she's fought with. She's a bit uptight and conceited.

Chris and Jill may have had some relations but the games don't dwell on them.

Leon rejected Ashley because 1. She's the president's daughter. 2. She's 6 years younger. 3. She's weak and needs protecting.

Claire friend-zones everyone she's fought with. She's a bit uptight and conceited.

1. Ashely is freaking irritating as heck. Cany you blame him? Leon is after Ada, anyways. : P

2. Claire is too good for the guys in her games. Cut her some slack!

3. Chris and Jill are Mulder and Scully. CONFIRMED

I get the impression that Wesker's virus made him lose his sex drive.

I see no problems here. In fact, those are all positives.

I see no problems here. In fact, those are all positives.

They may be for you. But for Leon, they would mean: 1. He would lose his job. 2. He would have to like younger women, which he may not. 3. He's just had to deal with her enough, he wants a woman who can take care of herself for a while.

They may be for you. But for Leon, they would mean: 1. He would lose his job. 2. He would have to like younger women, which he may not. 3. He's just had to deal with her enough, he wants a woman who can take care of herself for a while.

1. Leon just saved his daughter. You think he's going fire him just because they smanged?
2. Ada looks to be younger than Leon. Who doesn't like younger chicks anyways?
3. I'm sure he could bring himself to take care of her one more time.

G-Fex

Jill X Barry and Jill X Nemesis supporter here.

Nemesis wasn't trying to kill Jill....

He was trying to get her attention and couldn't bring himself to ask her out.

REALLY?

REALLY??????

Bullshit. There is no way. There is no fucking way in the entire decade plus run of these plot lines that no one has slept together.

I think you watch too many movies:

a. Attractive male + attractive female |= wanting to fuck each other brains out.

b. Traumatizing events do not make you fuck other person.

/thread

Kinyou

I want a survival horror game where the protagonist loses her cloth right at the beginning. The gameplay would then consist of shooting zombies while desperately trying to hide your private parts from pervert survivors.
Since she will lose more and more clothes over the course of the levels it will get harder and harder. A survival aspect would be to craft you own cloth from stuff you find in abandoned houses, stuff like cardboards, bedsheets etc. But of course would these only offer protection for a limited time.

....just thinking out loud.

Okay, so here's something I've been wondering about lately while replaying RE4.

Leon's sexual orientation.

There's that comic with Ashley, Leon and Ada ("he fucked me in the wrong hole", yes very amusing) but has there ever actually been anything else to suggest that he's a devotee of the love that dare not speak its name, or is that just based on him turning down Ashley? Because, the thing is, Ashley is one of the most irritating and unlikable characters in the entire series, so him turning her down is hardly a sign that he's not interested in women. Ada, on the other hand is totally awesome, and he gets all misty eyed when he talks about her.

Deep thoughts.

Okay, so here's something I've been wondering about lately while replaying RE4.

Leon's sexual orientation.

There's that comic with Ashley, Leon and Ada ("he fucked me in the wrong hole", yes very amusing) but has there ever actually been anything else to suggest that he's a devotee of the love that dare not speak its name, or is that just based on him turning down Ashley? Because, the thing is, Ashley is one of the most irritating and unlikable characters in the entire series, so him turning her down is hardly a sign that he's not interested in women. Ada, on the other hand is totally awesome, and he gets all misty eyed when he talks about her.

Deep thoughts.

I think he gets a maybe-date with the girl at the end of Degeneration (Angela I think...?)

I think he gets a maybe-date with the girl at the end of Degeneration (Angela I think...?)

He flirts with his contact all the time, so maybe he's got a thing for glasses?

You could explain that away as him "keeping up appearances" because he's not ready to come out. He's always taking women out and friend-zoning them.

It's probably more a result of the macho knife fight in RE4 than anything else.

Ah yes. The 300 principle.

Top Bottom