• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESIDENT EVIL REVELAITONS

Sagitario

Resident Evil ReveLaytons?

Layton.JPG

OK. This did it for me...
DyUBc.gif

Xpliskin

are you guys silly, re: revelaitions is another game different from re:revelations

No, really

TEKKEN SIXU : BURODU LINU REBELLION

So does that mean we refer to future incidents as a Capcom or as a Revelaiton?

Oh dearrrrrr. PAL one is just the logo. No spelling issues there.
Is it too much to ask for some consistency with game spines. If they use generic text, they randomly change the typeface for no reason (like this *note to self; should update with the other games*) or if they use logos you'll have companies that won't etc.

They might as well make then different colours and box sizes while they're at it...

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
Illustrator should just automatically do a spell-check. Too many layout guys don't bother, clearly....

tsab

They'll probably do the "mail the ones who care a cover" thing like with Okami.

And then they'll say "print it yourselves too busy to mail the covers while our top men discuse the future of Megaman, here's the .pdf/.psd"

DaMan121

I don't get the Okami one. The art department lost / deleted all their Okami box art so they said: 'fuck it, download it from ign?'.

Card Boy

Banned
I don't understand how these things get missed to be honest. You would expect it gets looked over by 10 sets of eyes before it even goes to the print factory. Not to mention all the people looking at it from then to distribution.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Aw fuck. How does that happen? lol.

Everyone glancing it at it and having their eyes magically autocorrect the "I" and "T" I'm guessing. I would've bought this and never noticed!

I read a study that found that when people read, the generally only pay attention to the first and last letters of words and the words' length. The researchers jumbled up all the letters between the first and last letters of words and people could still read just fine.

That tendency plays into how this error got through. Still, spellcheck is for winners, Capcom.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Box-Art made in China.
Reminds me of Batman the Animaed Series I got.

Pikma

Banned
Resident Evil Revelaitons, a game published by Crapcom, for the Nitendo 3SD System.
Press Triangle to start the game.

Top Bottom