• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles will be Splorgenborg exclusive!

jarosh

awesome. but you should have gone with the borg cube

splorgengaf.gif

MaddenNFL64

Can the Splorgenborg run it's timed-exclusive game "Mass Gears of Alan Wake's Creed" in 2160p & 240 fps though? If not, it's a failure.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
I'm still waiting to hear more about the SPG -- the Splorgenborg Pocket Game. Last I heard, you could hook up to fifteen of them to the Splorgenborg to play multiplayer Pong.

Any word on whether or not Splorgenborg supports BP2? (Blast Processing 2.0)

John Harker said:
but what are teh SPECS
Capcom has no plans to release the specs. The speeds reached by its multitude of synchronous cores would cause an ordinary human's brain to explode instantly.

Besides, this console's not about the horsepower.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
What are the splornenborg specs?

I hear the controller plugs directly into your brain through a tube!

adg1034

Wait- nobody's incorporated the Capcom logo into their Splorgenborg renders? Oh, well. We needed another running gag around here.

Fireblend

Banned
m0dus said:
AND HAS REALTIME CHARTRACK SALES DATA FOR THE GAME YOU'RE PLAYING!!!!1

splorgen4.jpg

O_O Seriously, this is one great idea. INSTANT WIN! GO Splorgerborg! I have to make me a new avatar to join the fun.

Joe Molotov

John Harker said:
but what are teh SPECS
sp0rsk said:
What are the splornenborg specs?

I hear the controller plugs directly into your brain through a tube!

Read the thread, people!

http://www.witendofi.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=18103

AMD athlon 64 mother board and chip inside. (fast gaming)

3 GB of ram

3 GHz of speed

Plays media (video, games, wifi games) Has online access through a router signal, given off by any router, so its wiereless, a touch screen will be on it, and is fast. The system will be a protable gaming system. A microphone set will be included as well with the system.

Also...

only 100$ a system.

Joe Molotov

Fireblend said:
Nah, that info's outdated now. 5D, Holographic Beams and Awesomeness have all been confirmed features. The online features have also been denied, since multiplayer games will be played through brain waves generated when the Splorgenborg connects to your head.

This is all still rumors and conjecture at this point. We have to wait until S'06 event in November to get the full details.

cvxfreak

I will buy a Splorgenborg from all three regions so I can own the releases from all three to add to my collection. I hope Capcom does a kewl bundle pack!

Teppic

I actually think we can impress the girls this time.

Girl: What's that wonderful thing over there?
Me: That's my Splorgenborg.

NSider

cvxfreak said:
I will buy a Splorgenborg from all three regions so I can own the releases from all three to add to my collection. I hope Capcom does a kewl bundle pack!

It's ****in' region-free! And all the games will be released internationally because they don't need translation.. the dialogue will be transmitted directly to your brain - in your own language!

jarosh

m0dus said:
That's the MASCOT!

borg.gif
ok that one is AWESOME.

cvxfreak said:
jesus christ can't you people read up on stuff like that. the splorgenborg is REGION-FREE!

edit: beaten

This console is going to be amazing, I can't ****ing wait. Seriously though, I can't believe they called it the Splorgenborg. Don't they know that's slang for "poop" in Czech? They'll never live down the jokes.

NSider

Chris Remo said:
This console is going to be amazing, I can't ****ing wait. Seriously though, I can't believe they called it the Splorgenborg. Don't they know that's slang for "poop" in Czech? They'll never live down the jokes.

It also means "kill all muslims" in Arabic. Poor Capcom. :(

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
NSider said:
It's ****in' region-free! And all the games will be released internationally because they don't need translation.. the dialogue will be transmitted directly to your brain - in your own language!

I hear that was the biggest hurdle right there. It kept transmiting in languages people didn't understand. Several of which never existed (on earth at least).

NSider

GreenGlowingGoo said:
I hear that was the biggest hurdle right there. It kept transmiting in languages people didn't understand. Several of which never existed (on earth at least).

Galactic release CONFIRMED! Universal release 5 months later!

Migu

sp0rsk said:
It doesn't need a video card cause its running off your imagination
So that means graphics discussions will be a thing of the past, as bad graphics will always be caused by a lack of imagination from the user?

Top Bottom