• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Wii info coming next month

cvxfreak

jarrod said:
Clover's staff isn't exclusive at all, they can still work on projects for the five active production studios. That said, Studio 4 did bear the biggest loss when it came to the Clover migration... these days (post RE4) all they've made really are DS ports (Phoenix Wright, REDS).

I don't think Production Studio 4 did REDS... I think it was Production Studio 2 since Minoru Nakai worked on it.

Ashodin

scola said:
Nobody changed anything. the forums fix avatar width at 90px. You changed it by not adding 3 transparent pixels to the image. Yelling might fix it though so definately keep trying.
No no, it got changed because it thought the avatar was larger, and for all I know, the mods are changing avatars, not them changing themselves.

Holtz said:
You know you want it:
B00007KG9D.09._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Who says Japan always has good boxarts?

Maxrpg said:
No no, it got changed because it thought the avatar was larger, and for all I know, the mods are changing avatars, not them changing themselves.
Weird because it's still too big. 90x124 at time of post.

BMAN

flipping_heck said:
*No english language scans*

Old, we had a thread with the scan in it yesterday. BTW no english scans. This is the site (DAS Games.com) where it was originally put up.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
radioheadrule83 said:
It was just the Official Nintendo Magazine teaser with the sillhouette of Leon.

Gotcha. Thought I missed something new.

Well, lets hope its better than their last Zelda scoop :)

cvxfreak

Hydro_Alexis said:
RE4 PART 2 with more ada, more umbrella, more story, more action and lastly some form of multiplay.

Resident Evil CODE: Veronica X-2

Featuring Claire, Jill and Rebecca on their quest to find the missing Chris Redfield, who vanished
after Resident Evil 5
. Rebecca begins by posing as a Jpop star and sings in front of a huge crowd.

wsippel

Banned
cvxfreak said:

Featuring Claire, Jill and Rebecca on their quest to find the missing Chris Redfield, who vanished
after Resident Evil 5
Sick idea. Problem is: I'd still buy it... :lol

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
cvxfreak said:

after Resident Evil 5

i bet you would like that, wouldnt you.

Maybe they'll all take a bath in hot springs together, too, once they run out of green herbs

bigNman

Im ashamed to say I read this article a while back but didnt recognise the sillohette.

I dont like the magazine much they seem to over promise, maybe next issue this RE WII info will be worth it.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Maxrpg said:
Why would a mod resize your avatar so that it was to larger than forum rules allow?

If a mod had changed your avatar they would have had to edit your source file or redirect to a different source. Neither is true because your source is still 87 x 120. The forum automatically resizes avatars to a fixed width of 90 pixels, thus stretching yours in the process.

Again, add three transparent pixel columns to one side if it bothers you. Trust me, mods can think of much funnier things to do with your avatar than enlarge it by 3.33%

Top Bottom